Removed by RSS

Cars Removed by RSS [Paid] 3.0

No permission to buy (€0.01)
OK that's 1 logo done with pen tool ready to go on the engine cover...
eq power.PNG

:)

So I thought... lets just try that logo on see how it looks... and then I thought yeah looks good... maybe put a bit of shading in real quick just to see..... 30 mins later not looking too bad :p
__custom_showroom_1524266862.jpg
merc engine cover rough.PNG

Will just need some tidying up at the seams but a good start to say I did it very quickly. The engine cover and the panels are a different shape of course so requires a little artistic licence.

Will maybe need to tone down the reflections a bit.

F1 2018 Helmet by Marco17_ok
Pirelli Tire-pack by davewilliams000
Tire Colour Picker by davewilliams000
Pirelli Tire-pack for RSS formula cars formulaHEINE

RSS Formula Hybrid 2018 / 2D/3D Templates (V3)here

RSS Formula Hybrid 2018 Formula 1 -2018 Skins ,
VJ11 Force India 2018 here by speedracer1893
Haas VF-18 here by formulaHEINE
McLaren MCL 33 2018 here by Marco17_ok

Renault-RS18 here from Amir Vodokotlic
Renault-RS18 here from Marco17_ok
STR13 Toro Rosso here by speedracer1893

Sauber F1 here by Sven Smits
Red Bull Camo here by MahdiAasi
Red Bull Racing here by Sman
Scuderia Ferrari here by me (Chrisi2174)
Williams-Martini-Racing here by me (Chrisi2174)
Mercedes W09 here by blackcelica (placeholder Skin)

So I thought... lets just try that logo on see how it looks... and then I thought yeah looks good... maybe put a bit of shading in real quick just to see..... 30 mins later not looking too bad :p
View attachment 247597 View attachment 247598
Will just need some tidying up at the seams but a good start to say I did it very quickly. The engine cover and the panels are a different shape of course so requires a little artistic licence.

Will maybe need to tone down the reflections a bit.

here Petronas lettering and logo 2018 png or PSD file here

petronaslogos2018.png

Last edited:
Does anybody know how hard or light the steering is in a F1 car? I've read multiple interviews with F1 drivers, but one says it's much lighter than F2 and Kubica said it's much heavier in slow corners than it used to be. This mod comes with really, really light ffb. Most of my cars are at 100% and feel believable, but this mod feels kinda odd to me at the same 100%.

Does anybody know how hard or light the steering is in a F1 car? I've read multiple interviews with F1 drivers, but one says it's much lighter than F2 and Kubica said it's much heavier in slow corners than it used to be. This mod comes with really, really light ffb. Most of my cars are at 100% and feel believable, but this mod feels kinda odd to me at the same 100%.
Hi,
I know in V3 of the hybrid we added a "steer_assist" option back inside the setup menu ingame,
the 2017 car had this option also and I believe from what David was saying by default the 2017 car was set to 100% and the 2018 car by default was set to 90%,
now in saying this I do not really know what this assist does I have never used the feature and I only have controller no wheel so not worth me investigating it,
maybe try and play with this value not quite sure what the results would be but try 50-150 and see what feelings change while driving,
hope that helps :)

One last one... quick in-engine showroom test of progress so far...
View attachment 247599
I've not yet looked at the hires file for the halo so the wave italy logs are still on there. The more I do on it the more I want to do, but I must force myself to take some time off tomorrow to spend with the family! :p
Would look much more realistic with some fade on the Halo mount,
the real car has much more of a faded transition from silver to black, its not a 100% change but more 50/50 on the blending :)

Would look much more realistic with some fade on the Halo mount,
the real car has much more of a faded transition from silver to black, its not a 100% change but more 50/50 on the blending :)

Welcome back you've been quiet for a few days.. keep telling myself I will do that but can't help myself from posting lol
Have not looked at the halo yet since V3 came out except changing the alpha so its carbon. Guessing I will fill the whole thing with the paint colour in rgb and then gradient the alpha where the joins are. Might look at that bit next, although should probably finish one bit at a time and finish off the engine cover 1st.. think I have done a little too much shading towards the rear as there needs to be a gap of silver before the shading right at the back.
Also any way to make the green on the rims a more matte? Can tell it's too reflective when it's in shadow.

Hi,
I know in V3 of the hybrid we added a "steer_assist" option back inside the setup menu ingame,
the 2017 car had this option also and I believe from what David was saying by default the 2017 car was set to 100% and the 2018 car by default was set to 90%,
now in saying this I do not really know what this assist does I have never used the feature and I only have controller no wheel so not worth me investigating it,
maybe try and play with this value not quite sure what the results would be but try 50-150 and see what feelings change while driving,
hope that helps :)
Thank you, will check it out

Seems like the suspension hard points does not match the model very well?:confused:
AfyYLx6.jpg

Attachments

• __custom_showroom_1524407745.jpg
    __custom_showroom_1524407745.jpg
    432.2 KB · Views: 233

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements