Presenting my new and much improved Tire Colour Picker 2.0 Windows Application:
I love driving formula cars in AC (particularly the RSS Hybrid cars) but like to have the right tire colours on for the compound I'm using for that extra immersion. I've found this to be a bit of a pain, as if you want to more than 1 skin at once (e.g. for a race), it involves a lot of manual copying of files.
Major update: 20th April 2018 - New version completely re-written from scratch to bring much more functionality and ease of use.
Current supported car list: RSS Formula Hybrid 2017 (&S1), RSS Formula 2018 (&S1), RSS Formula 2.
New version has many added features:
- Auto detection of AC install/cars folder for most situations
- Automatically lists all compatible cars/skins within your AC installation
- Automatically lists all compatible (by filename/type) tire packs for the chosen car
- Ability to select different tires for different skins
- Ability to randomise tires for skins
- Now only copies files that are actually needed
This will work with any tire packs for a given car (not just my 2018 tires) providing they have the correct file names for each colour/compound option.
I developed this for my own needs but thought I'd share as it may save others some time also. I will endeavour to add more 'supported cars' soon, as well as fix any major bugs highlighted to me via the support thread.
Tire Colour Picker 2.0 184.108.40.206
Allows you to copy tire textures to multiple car skins easily.