AC Reflex V12R @ Sveg Raceway - Sunday 27th November 2022

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
gr i went randomly for pit strategy added +15L and Tyres change , but i think the other 2 at the start they was on half fuel . and my tyres change was almost the refuel so i guess they lost around 20sec cuz i was surprise to be p1 with 23min to go . anyway congratz to the podium ty blue flags for fairplay and ty Brian aKa Interslice for this event really enjoyed

Hard work holding these things down. Especially when you don't get a good exit down the straight and someone is in your draft :confused: :laugh:

Sorry again about that bump Gary. Was caught up racing Jorge (good racing :thumbsup:) and was a little overly aggressive trying to squeeze in there :redface:

Nice pace Paul. Had hoped an early pit and clean air would get me ahead of you (and away from the incoming Brian :D), but it turns out you were faster without me :( :p

Congrats to the winners and finishers. Really enjoying the mix of cars and tracks the last few weeks Brian :thumbsup:

Last edited:
gr i went randomly for pit strategy added +15L and Tyres change , but i think the other 2 at the start they was on half fuel . and my tyres change was almost the refuel so i guess they lost around 20sec cuz i was surprise to be p1 with 23min to go . anyway congratz to the podium ty blue flags for fairplay and ty Brian aKa Interslice for this event really enjoyed
hey yeah, congrats to your win! it was quite close until your pit stop, really had to push hard to stay in front. strated with 80 liters and added 45. completely wrong strategy as it turned out :thumbsdown::D. in my race preset i saved my primary strategy to change tyres, but somehow that also did not work, my crew did not change :cautious:. but that wasn't such of an issue as the tyres were still quite ok at the end.
Really nice car to race and very interesting track. thanks for fairplay and thanks brian :) looking forward to next one :thumbsup:

Nice racing all, I went full fuel load 120litres +1 and stayed on the same tyres. The car was a slug off the start and 3 cars went by before T3 and I stuggled to defend in the early laps with such a heavy car.

But as the fuel load came down I could get into a nice rhythm and just had to manage the tyres after the stop.
On the way to the podium I had some good racing with Robert, Jari and Richard, with Richard giving me a hard time on the final few laps.

Well done all, thanks for organising Brian, like Robert I really like the variety of cars/tracks we have been racing recently, it takes you out of your comfort zone and I have almost forgottten what it’s like to drive a GT3:D:thumbsup:.

Huge amount of fun. Excellent combo. Started with full load and tyres lasted till the end. On the first lap i got in a mess trying to pass someone who got untidy and ended up in a spin. In last place after that and worked my way back up to 6th or 7th. I had good clean action with most drivers tonight and i want to thank everyone who made it happen and a big thank you to Brian for putting it all together for us.

just realized that you started from last position and fighted to the top. awesome race then! it was jorge behind me for the first 13 laps. your lap times have been amazing troughout the race. congrats again!

I think i need some praise too, starting at the back of the field, punting myself of numerous times, breaking the slowest lap time of the race, and then crossing the finish line when everyone had gone home.:unsure:

Percyaviator.jpg

I think i need some praise too, starting at the back of the field, punting myself of numerous times, breaking the slowest lap time of the race, and then crossing the finish line when everyone had gone home.:unsure:

View attachment 620185
since you ask for that :D. you still a clean and fast player maybe this time was the car takin you for a ride and not you takin this car for a ride

Last edited:
Really enjoyed that, thanks to all for racing!

I was surprised when I joined the server to be 8 seconds off the pace! Had only just learned the track's lefts and right, roughly which gear but still, alot of time! I was genuinely looking through the setup option for some sort of rear wing or engine power option!

A sneaky look at someones qualy lap and few very late click and hope adjustments, to the rear suspension, and I was able to keep up!

Good battle throughout with the midfield. Intense start and great driving from @gearwhine at the end after his short pit. I had the fresh tyre advantage and had the pressure on them but couldn't get the better of steve or @Alfred Wayne. Got in front twice but immediately went into long slow understeer straight of the track!

Really enjoyed the car. Would be nice if it had adjustable gears and if there was a light to tell you whats happening with the rear wing also! Otherwise once the setup was dialled in a bit it was really fun to race.

Congrats to Fulvio and the podium. See you all on the next one!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back