AC Reflex V12R @ Sveg Raceway - Sunday 27th November 2022

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Interslice

Staff
Premium
Welcome to the RD Assetto Corsa Racing Club. This Sunday we're off to Sweden, for some prototype action!!

Join us!

This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in!
If you need any help don't hesitate to ask on discord before the race, or right here on the forum! We are always happy to help.

All premium members using their full real name in the forum, in game and discord can sign up for this event.

Need a warm-up or want to start online/multiclass racing at a gentler pace? There is an MX-5 +1 multi-class every Wednesday. We also run a practice server all week for both events.

1668717926126-png.617625

• Practice Server: #12 (Available throughout the race week)
  • Race server: Race Department #13 - Netherlands
  • 20:00 CET, 19:00 UTC | 80 minutes - Official Practice
  • 21:20 CET, 20:20 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:40 CET, 20:40 UTC) | 60 minutes - Race

Car -

Event details:
  • Track: Sveg Raceway, Sweden
  • Pit stop: Mandatory pit window between 10 and 50 minutes
  • Track Temps: 20C air/30C track
  • Track Condition: Clear, Light wind.
  • Damage: 10%
  • Assists: Factory
  • Standing Start: Jump Start = Drive through penalty

Useful Links:

Post in the forum below. (Practice server is open to all premium members)

• Race Server Password: PM me/ Ask below (Usual 2022 Sunday password)
  • Practice Server Password: PM me / Ask below (as per Han's events)
Entry List:
  1. B. Walsh
  2. @Alfred Wayne
  3. @Shed 17
  4. @Jorge Gonzaga
  5. @Kek700
  6. @johnny85ac
  7. @gearwhine
  8. @KDiesel
  9. @L4de
  10. @Programmer_Rich
  11. @Ernebro
  12. @Partick Eaton
  13. @Fiberoptix
  14. @thom462
  15. @garyb 76
  16. @The Almighty Snark
  17. ...
  18. ...
  19. ...
  20. ...
  21. ...
  22. ...

Last edited:
A message to all Drivers

If you run off track, you must check to see that its clear before you re enter the track. Always try to re-enter the track parallel to the racing line. Stay off the racing line until you are up to race speed and do not block any fast approaching car.

When joining the track from the pits, remain inside the white line and stay off the racing line until you are up to speed.

During qualification, do not race on your out lap, let other drivers by.

Golden Rule
  1. If you hit somebody, sending them off the track and carry on like nothing happened, you take the risk of being banned for 30 days.
  2. Instead, you should always wait for the affected drivers, and that way you can be 100% sure you will not get a ban.
Track limits
  1. No more than 2 wheels over the white/yellow line without a lift of the gas please.
    You will be penalized if you break our rules
Note: Please use your full real name in Discord. Not doing so may result in you being kicked from the server if an admin cannot identify you as a premium member.

I'm sorry, Brian. Another miss for me. It's my birthday and I lost the battle with my wife to send the visitors away:(. Apparently it's something that you aren't suppose to do.:unsure:
I always loose when she's using that argument:cry:.

I think you guys will have a blast with this combo. Have another good one!

I'm sorry, Brian. Another miss for me. It's my birthday and I lost the battle with my wife to send the visitors away:(. Apparently it's something that you aren't suppose to do.:unsure:

Many happy returns for Sunday Han and try not to let the thought of everyone else SimRacing without you spoil your birthday celebrations!!

You'll miss your happy birthday song now Han. Enjoy the visitors ;) :D

Hope you have a great Birthday Han :)

.....hehehe, onward march of the old farts, our numbers are growing :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back