AC Reflex V12R @ Sveg Raceway - Sunday 27th November 2022

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I haven't been racing in several months since my rig has been in boxes. I packed it up the other day and man have I missed this a lot... Count me in! Do you have the password for the practice server?

I haven't been racing in several months since my rig has been in boxes. I packed it up the other day and man have I missed this a lot... Count me in! Do you have the password for the practice server?

Hey Samuel. Welcome back! No time like the present :) I will send you the passwords now!

A bit off topic maybe, but how come many of the races here on racedepartment racing club aren't set up from within simracing.gp anymore? As I said, I've been out of simracing for several months so I haven't followed this site for a while

Why I do not know, got to like simracing.gp a lot, after my initial skepticism.
But for some reason Racedepartment decided not to use them any more, the reasons were not told to us.
But as of now, we seem to have a system in place that is very like the original.
So although I prefer Simracing.gp I can hardly complain as we seem to be back to square one.
I await further updates and information, which is on going. But as I am a recipient and not an initialiser, I know very little other than the above.

151E00CF-5160-4F1A-A881-0A0CF0C03D6F.jpeg

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 18 25.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 17 23.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 15 21.1%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 9.9%
  • Forum trophies