RDRC S4 Round 3 - Rally Mont Blanc (14th - 17th April)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SS1 - Horrible, I touched the grass while I was breaking... I didn't found the route for a few seconds.
SS2 - Went good, but I lost the car when left 4 corners... arg!
SS3 - I tried to drive carafully and I did a good stage. Too happy!

SS4 - The same as SS1... not my stage...
SS5 - I put Tarmac Intermediate and that stage was so difficult, lot of oversteering.
SS6 - Went so so good, faster than SS3, but I hit a wall and I destroy the car... Can finish, but so bad.
SS7 - The car was break, so I didn't do any special, only try to finish. I did hehehe.

SS8 - Lot of mistakes, and killed the engine when the rally ends..., I don't see the assitence...
SS9 - Killed the engine, can't run...
SS10 - So slow, try to finish and did it. I don't remember any mistakes yet.

SS11 - Went good, I enjoy so much the handbrake hehe.
SS12 - Was good, but after the last intermediate a hit a tree. I can finish, but with damage.
SS13 - The car was damaged but at the start went good, but finally I hit a tree
SS14 - I push all I can't, the rally was losed, so I push.

Not my day...

ooh man. i have retired and retired, my pc has gone heywire freezing the game. throttling without order. so i had to call it off. huh. lucky it happen on my less favored surface. i hope to bounce back on the coming championship.. Good luck to everyone who is still on the race.

ooh man. i have retired and retired, my pc has gone heywire freezing the game. throttling without order. so i had to call it off. huh. lucky it happen on my less favored surface. i hope to bounce back on the coming championship.. Good luck to everyone who is still on the race.
Ah, that explains why I was ahead on some stages :D

Unlucky there, hopefully things will improve for Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering