RDRC S1 - Round 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I have predicted I can't partecipate to the last race of the season....I have installed RSRBR2011 and the race is't in the public session....good race to all and we willl see for the next race! ;-)

Just double checked my sign-up, and in the list I am signed up for EU for some reason. Just verifying that I will be in the US session tonight, 4am GMT.

I am sure you know that already Senad, but wanted to make sure will all the session talk :)

7 sessions... you are going to need a new account to juggle them all!

And Happy Birthday Rick! Not sure about your traditions, but in the US it is customary to give the birthday boy a spanking on their birthday, so I don't know what all this winning talk is :D

Just double checked my sign-up, and in the list I am signed up for EU for some reason. Just verifying that I will be in the US session tonight, 4am GMT.

I am sure you know that already Senad, but wanted to make sure will all the session talk :)

Yup, got you under US by default, no worries.

7 sessions... you are going to need a new account to juggle them all!

8 now with Adam's session.

Well past midnight over there, so happy birthday Rick :bday:

I have been playing around with the new site and even tho I blocked my number, I am not registered. So while I think my number might be reserved, a working install of 2011 is required to register. In other words, I think you might have to register with 2011 in order to create a session on the 2011 side Senad.

I haven't downloaded anything yet, and I don't want to mess up my own rally now.

I can install it tomorrow, if you can reschedule for Tuesday night. Or someone else can create it, and send me the results after.

Can see the session, just gonna miss the btb stages unless someone has the pack installer they can send if its not too large

I'm afraid you won't be able to join the rally if you don't have the tracks.

I don't have it on my disk, and I skimmed through the RSRBR forum, looks like they removed them already :confused:

EDIT: Ludovic to the rescue :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play