RDRC S1 - Round 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Senad-can you confirm my times made it in?

I do not see my session in the inactive list on the RSRBR public sessions list...

One can only have 3 sessions at any given time, so I had to delete old ones to create new ones.

I got all your times, no worries. Just waiting on Ondrej to do his session, and then I'll post the complete results.
We can still edit the results after I post them, if they're wrong. That's why it's advised to save times/replays/screenshots

Senad, your work will go down in RD history (no kidding) :)

@Gaetan: I always do a printout of the stages from the top post and then scribble my time and little remarks between the lines. These later form the basis of the race report. Works very well. I just love reading how the others fared because that way it's more of a community event.

One can only have 3 sessions at any given time, so I had to delete old ones to create new ones.

I got all your times, no worries. Just waiting on Ondrej to do his session, and then I'll post the complete results.
We can still edit the results after I post them, if they're wrong. That's why it's advised to save times/replays/screenshots

Thanks, Senad. The session's absence on the list caught me off guard.

I have just question about SS4, Senad skipped and it seems like almost everyone else too... is this stage scratched? I was a little bit off last time and it confuses me :) thanks

Yes, stage 1 and 4 are scratched. Which is a good thing for me, since I DNF'd before the first split on SS4! I was really pushing hard tho, would not have pushed so hard if it counted.

Yep, we are awarding a "King of Finland" trophy to the fastest Tervaniemi time holder (Jakub ATM, not very surprising ;)), but it doesn't count in the Championship standings.

3 SSs till the results are known :).

OK

I have 3 stages to go... but I will do my report right now because I know how it is gonna to end :)

First, Senad... I cant beat you here - you are winner. You are better than me :)
I really, really hate all of these England stages... all of you know it. They are the hardest. You cant trust your car, because each kilometer above will end in outbraking the corner. But this is the main thing I guess.. I realized how much I respect these stages and how much I love them, despite I am not capable to driving them. With all those trees, surfaces, bridges and stupid visitors (lol) you really have to control yourself... Maybe I am that talking cause I am ill and I am out of my mind right now, but I love this situation, where you are loosing control. I am loosing it all the time the rally goes. It makes me turn on the most hidden instincts about reacting. You have to think in further. I did. I was counting with all aspects of this game physics, the weather and how the car should go. Drive with this and you are the best. And thats why I am doing this. Why I love this. Why I want to be rally driver in real.

watch this just to forget my stupid nonsense :D
with all respect, your beaten Ondrej...

P.S. - I am the fastest in my session!

Here are the final results of the final round of the first season of the RaceDepartment Rally Championship :D
round5results.png

I won't say much, you have to wait for Senad to make it nice and pretty. Congrats to him BTW for achieving 2nd place despite having to call for help once :). Great job, Jakub and Mick for winning. Great pace from Rick and Eddie, a pleasure to lose to you.

On a personal note - I want to avoid crashing just like you, Damien! :)

Image attached as well.

Attachments

• round 5 results.png
    round 5 results.png
    109.7 KB · Views: 308
I was in a GTL race, and he wanted to post the results ASAP, :thanks:

Okay, quick summary... Congrats to Jakub and Mick :good:

Stage wins
Rick Bamford (A): 5 stage wins :star::star::star::star::star:
Senad Subasic (P): 5 stage wins :star::star::star::star::star:
Tirnovean Octavian (P): 4 stage wins :star::star::star::star:
Jakub Sulej (A): 3 stage wins :star::star::star:
Ludovic Cogotti (P): 2 stage wins :star::star:
Simone Demi (A): 2 stage wins :star::star:
Eddie Mann (A): 1 stage win :star:
Robb Kulcsar (P): 1 stage win :star:
Dariusz Swiderski (A): 1 stage win :star:

Welcome Tirnovean, great first rally, too bad about that retirement :welcome:
Welcome also to James, nice and consistent, no retirements :good:

Rick had a nice late charge, only Eddie could match his pace on some stages.

A couple of drivers switched from Premier to A league for the final round. Gaëtan tried the WRC Xsara, and Lukasz used the Focus. I doubt they're very happy with their results :tongue:

Congrats to Ludovic, and Jakub, two wins, and the fastest time on Tervaniemi :trophy:

Thanks to Lukasz for doing the results while I was racing :D

I'm off to do the points now, I'll try to post them tonight.

Big thanks to Rick for his huge effort in putting the whole thing together. Thanks to all participants, hope you had as much fun as I did :)
Looking forward to Season 2 :woot:

Congratulations Jakub, your second win of the season. Well done to Rick and Eddie, nice to see two Aussies on the podium.

Grats to Mick for the Premier class win, and top result to Senad and Ludovic for podiums. Great to see Senad still moving up the standings, beating me by 2 secs in a Grp N car :tongue: .

Well done to Rick on the success of his first Rally League, it will no doubt be excellent experience for the next Season. :thumb:

I guess we can now crown our new Champion, Sebastien. :pray:

And with that we finish the first RaceDepartment Rally Championship.

Well done Jakub on a fine victory in A League. Your speed is fantastic but like a true champion you are super consistant only winning 3 stages but making no mistakes.

Great effort Mick in Premier league. I might have to re consider you being allowed to drive in Champions league next season;)

Second again huh Senad;)

Thank you to EVERYONE that competed over the last six months. It has been trying at times but very worthwhile. A MASSIVE thank you to Senad for all your work.

Bad result for me this time...I have did too many errors but I have win 2 stages!!!:-D It's a shame that the utility have crashed in the 11th stage..maybe I can had a better position....Thank to all the for this fantastic championship and now I will test for the next year see you and merry christmas to all!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back