RDRC S1 - Round 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy birthday Rick!
Now I have installed RSRBR2011...I don't have time to reinstall RSRBR2010...well,if the rally will don't run it's the same for me...I understand the cause of it.I have thinked that we all use the RSRBR2011 for tonight race but it is'nt a problem,see you!

@Dariusz, i don't know what the aliens think?, but i think 2.32 in Shepherds Shield is pretty damn quick! without pushing hard i can maintain 2.35-36, but anywhere near 2.32 or sub 2.30's i'm pretty much on the limit, however repeating this kind of effort during racing conditions is another story.

If this is your first yr with RBR it will only be a matter of time before the FFB becomes second nature (presuming you have a Logitech wheel) to you if not already, to the point where you can 'feel' just one of your wheels loosing traction at speed allowing you to make quick corrections.
IMO there isn't a game to date that can replicate the kind of FFB that RBR gives, i'm still in awe till this day.

No objection's frm me if you want to hang up your WRC gloves :tongue:, i think i'm gonna need every bit luck i can get for S2 :cool:.

@Rick :bday:

GL everyone for round 5 and happy holidays:)

Just completed my rally-and I'm a bit deflated..

Really just wanted to finish and make my mark for next season. First 8 stages went well enough. A minor error or two-but nothing horrible.

SS9-wasn't really pushing, only driving at about 9/10ths when the Pug went into a cut on the side of the road. I use an analog wingpad, and know from experience that if I make a violent steering adjustment I am in for a spin. I kept it straight and was going to drive it out-then hit a tree :(

Damaged gearbox (limited to third, no reverse) and brakes). This happened before the end of the first timed sector. I went off two more times on the stage, due to brake damage. Had to call for assistance a total of three times before the finish (no reverse gear)-added 3 minutes to my stage time..

SS10-same thing again-in a cut, kept it straight, hit a tree. Damaged right front suspension. Made it to the edn, but added 1.5 minutes to my time, easily....

If either situation happened again I would do nothing different. Perhaps be more cautious, but I'll always keep it straight if I get off in the ruts.

Hoping at least for some good stage times. An atypical performance for me as it is easier for me to self-preserve than to go 10/ 10ths or 11/10ths

Happy birthday Rick, and best of luck to the rest of the group.

can't make it tonight, sorry for the late announcement, real life barged in. Is there a EU session tomorrow night same time? I feel pretty guilty about requesting one if there isn't already, but I was present in all other events and would really to finish the season in style (with a decent flip of the car somewhere along the line).

can't make it tonight, sorry for the late announcement, real life barged in. Is there a EU session tomorrow night same time? I feel pretty guilty about requesting one if there isn't already, but I was present in all other events and would really to finish the season in style (with a decent flip of the car somewhere along the line).

The OC tomorrow morning is the last one so far, but I don't mind setting another one up for you. You're a rally club regular after all :)

Hum, I just realized I can't rally Today - got an "errand" to run @21 GMT. Also I can't make it to the OC session, probably won't be able to be there @20 GMT tomorrow. Could there be a session set around, let's say, 13GMT tomorrow? Maybe I won't suck despite running in the middle of the day :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back