AC RDEC 1.2 hours of Sebring - Saturday 29th May 2021

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Dia dhuit Brian
Bin-dabei-logo-10.png

on Porsche RSR. Please write me in. Cheers.

Last edited:
Hi Brian @Interslice, can you have a look at the track limits at Turn 16. It's possible to go over the kerb and the white line with all 4 wheels and not be penalised.

Do the club rules still apply? At least 2 wheels on track?

Screenshot_ks_corvette_c7r_sebring_28-4-121-0-1-52.jpg

Screenshot_ks_corvette_c7r_sebring_28-4-121-0-3-0.jpg

Hi Brian @Interslice, can you have a look at the track limits at Turn 16. It's possible to go over the kerb and the white line with all 4 wheels and not be penalised.

Do the club rules still apply? At least 2 wheels on track?

View attachment 477619
View attachment 477620

Alright Taj, 2 wheels inside the white/yellow line rule definitely applies to turn 15/16 here. I think there is even small orange cones to guide the way!?

Hello hello. Sign me up for the Porsche Cayman GT4 Please! Also, this is my first time doing an RD race so can you possibly tell me how to join? :)

High jack. The race server will launch at 1430 utc as per the OP. You can find it by searching the online servers for 'racedepartment'. If you search now you should see the practice server. Details of the password are in the OP.

As it's your first race please make sure to read the club rules on post 2 carefully and also those in post 3, which are specific to this event and multiclass racing.

Hello guys... how can i join a race? First time here in premium area. Where i find the server? Can i find server and join using Content Manager? Maybe i will join Sebring Race... but i want practice before hahaha!

Some final reminders and thoughts...

Be on Discord Please. Preferably with mic included!

I would highly recommend downloading helicorsa and the ac flags apps and also positioning the kunos realtime app so you can see closing prototype/faster cars before they show up in your mirrors or pop a blue flag.

LMP cars cannot begin a qual lap after 12 minutes. GT must stay in the pit lane until 12 minutes have elapsed.

Mandatory pitstop for 1l of fuel or tyre change between 10 and 60 minutes.

I hope people will race like gents - particularly when it it comes to passing or being passed by other classes. Remember this will effect the numbers that participate in future events. Use Discord to communicate with slower faster cars. No dive bombs please! Even having a look at a dive can effect slower cars in front.

LMP - Be aware that GT cars might not know you are there, such is the closing speed. Use discord to give the heads up. Don't send it into a corner resulting in lost time or a spin for a GT car(s). Be respectful and pass them on the next straight.

If you are holding up a car from another class for a significant period, even if there is no blue flag, be a gent and let them past safely.

I will be finalizing the server at 1330 UTC. No change of car will be possible afterwards.

Thanks and Good Luck!

Hello guys... how can i join a race? First time here in premium area. Where i find the server? Can i find server and join using Content Manager? Maybe i will join Sebring Race... but i want practice before hahaha!

High junior. See the post above your for details on how to join. Please also read the rules carefully. I will need to know your choice of car in the next 20 minutes! I would recommend one of the gt cars if you are new to online racing.

High junior. See the post above your for details on how to join. Please also read the rules carefully. I will need to know your choice of car in the next 20 minutes! I would recommend one of the gt cars if you are new to online racing.
After I send my message you post that... i saw the post, thank you. Ok. My car Porsche 911 RSR GTE/GTLM 2017. Not all new, do some iracing races, but read carefully and just behave myself and have fun with you guys. See you.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.1%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 44 20.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 26 12.2%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.6%