AC RDEC 1.2 hours of Sebring - Saturday 29th May 2021

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
@Interslice if i'm not too late i would like to swap to the ginetta to have more variety of cars.

PS: i don't have a clue of what the track is like, never did a race here before, i hope to learn it fast :unsure:

edit: Ginetta LHD

Last edited:
@Interslice if i'm not too late i would like to swap to the ginetta to have more variety of cars.

PS: i don't have a clue of what the track is like, never did a race here before, i hope to learn it fast :unsure:

Sure ye i can do a quick swap.

No more changes after this!! There is one spare cayman gt4 for any late joiners.

Last edited:

Don’t want to disencourage you but for me learning Sebring was difficult BUT once you get it, it’s a great track. Don’t give up too early

Last edited:
wow thanks for the race guys it was lots of fun! shoutout to the GTE guys that were in my group...the ferrari and the other 911. i was kinda stuck in my own race, as the german guy (klein?) was just gone into the florida sunset. got to my 'planned' pit stop after 20 laps on the medium, and found that i did not know what to press to select my pitstop strategy, so it defaulted to the first one, which put me on the softs for the last stint...had to shift early and lift/coast to make them last to the end, but i surprised myself, no offs or incidents, hopefully can race with you guys a bit more next time!

THanks @Interslice for hosting! it was a good change in scenery with the clouds and the different time, at least for some of us with the csp weather :thumbsup:

Interesting car the Clubsport it is.
Qualified second in the class, but Jens was just way faster then me, so I already thought OK lets just keep second place then.
Right at the start, the GTE in front missed it totally and I needed to yank in my wheel to avoid a contact. Unfortunately, I lost two positions due to this. Right in the first corner I got punted pretty hard. Unfortunately the car in question didnt wait...
but spun itself out just a corner later.
Now that I already lost over 10 secs to Jens I knew it will be a boring race. Caught up to P3 in class and overtook to settle in as P2 for the rest of the race. Maybe I could have stayed closer in contact to Jens without the punt at the beginning. Some lap times made me assume I was not too far off. Driving on my own I made some smaller mistakes, but could keep that car that was totally new to me mostly on track without spinning.

Tried my best to not lose too much time making room for the blues, was definitely a nice change to be on the other end in this race.

Maybe skip one class of cars to get more drivers for the others in the next event?

Last edited:
faultless race for me, well almost. Had to Back off too much on the first corner, hit those series of bumps, me gone.
To add insult to injury I had enough of a lead to get over it. But facing to opposite way looking out for cars coming by, chugging along in first gear was enough to kill that lead well and truly.
if it had actually been my fault I could live with that, but the big fat controller in the sky had it in for me, in for me, in for me. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Really enjoyed LMPC , like Sebring very much too.
cheers to everyone, everyone was most considerate, the race was a success I am sure for most.
And thank you to @Interslice for all the organisation, I think it is a very good formula that seems to serve everyone.:)

I watched the replay. Oh Brian my friend I hope you haven't broken anything. :confused:
Gach rath

Sorry for bouncing into you michael. Took the inside line of the last to overtake you and got the slingshot wrong and clipped the wall on the exit.

Messed up 3 times and didn't have the pace to keep up with enrie and andreas. Held up ernie for a bit but binned it trying to keep up with him. And again soon after. Took me 20 - 50 minutes to fully tune into the braking in this car and could only get anywhere close to the pace for the last 15 minutes... Was making some sort of a recovery when i hit the outside wall of the pit straight overtaking micheal. In trying to turn around the right direction i manged to get the car lodged in the pit wall and had to exit to pits. Carried on a lap down as i was enjoying the challenge of the car. Like alot of these mods, btcc cars are similar, they take a bit of getting used to but are very rewarding when you get the hang of them!

Thanks for all the feedback :thumbsup: See you guys on the next one!

Thank you @Interslice for hosting this one. The Oreca is a very good mod and it's an unique experience racing it in VR :thumbsup:

Wasn't really on top of my game today. Only one lap in qualy, far off my PB. Mulitple mistakes during the race. Hopefully we'll get a bigger grid next time as it's a very fun race format

Thank you @Interslice for hosting this one. The Oreca is a very good mod and it's an unique experience racing it in VR :thumbsup:

Wasn't really on top of my game today. Only one lap in qualy, far off my PB. Mulitple mistakes during the race. Hopefully we'll get a bigger grid next time as it's a very fun race format

It was nice ye. Glad i stuck with it even though knew i would have moments. You just have to push through the bad times with it :D ... Congrats for the class win!

Congats to @EireGreen™ and @FischBoB for the wins in their respective Gt classes :thumbsup:

@Stefasaki Congrats again for the overall win! How was the porsche compared to the toyota/audi?

@jackmr and @phjrossato . Well done for jumping into a club race. First one is the hardest! Hope you both enjoyed it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back