You gave me a little fright there!!I need the calendar function back ASAP
Finaly a race i will be able to participate again i will have written my final exames by the 18th so i can come back to racing ^^. It's propably better to go with something slower, so the caymen for me pleas Brian
Hi Brian. Put me in GTE 911 for now. Keep Taj company in that class. Thanks!Welcome to the RD Assetto Corsa Racing Club. On Saturday 29th May we're going to Sebring, for some multiclass endurance racing and you are invited to join.
View attachment 468963
Come join us and make the event one to remember!
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.
Server Password: click here
Tracks, Cars, Apps Installation Guide: click here (Handy guide to install non AC content)
Racing Club Rules: click here
Incident Reporting: click here
Track: Sebring International Raceway - [Download]
- 14:30 UTC (15:30 DST)| Practice (80 minutes)
- 15:50 UTC (16:50 DST) | LMP1/LMPC Qualification (12 minutes)
- 16:02 UTC (17:02 DST) GTE/GT4 Qualification (12 minutes)
- 16:15 UTC (17:15 DST) | Race (72 minutes)
- Mandatory Pitstop required between 10 and 60 minutes
Pit stop: Mandatory (10 - 60 minutes)
Track Temps: 26c
Track Condition: Light Clouds
- Porsche 919 Hybrid 2016
- Oreca FLM09 (2009) - Download
- BMW M3 GT2
- Corvette C7.R GTE- Dream Pack #1 DLC
- Ferrari 458 Italia GT2
- Porsche 911 RSR GTE/GTLM 2017 - Porsche Pack #3
- Maserati Gran Turismo Red Pack DLC (No BoP)
- Porsche Cayman GT4 Clubsport Porsche Pack 1 DLC (No BoP)
- Ginetta G55 GT4 2017 V1.3 (Free Download) (20kg & 5% restrictor) Please state LHD or RHD
- RaceDepartment Club Regulations
- RaceDepartment Discord
- Recommended app: Helicorsa (download here)
- Practice and race server password: click here
- @Taj Johal - Ferrari 458
11/29 Grid Slots
Please use discord with push to talk before and during this event, to ensure smooth running of the sessions and good communication between drivers on track.
See you on track!
Hi, so far my schedule is open for this event. I'm undecided on whether to drive the 911 RSR or the Cayman, will update you with my choice after some practice. Thanks!
sign up gte 458