AC RDEC 1.2 hours of Sebring - Saturday 29th May 2021

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Oh wow, thanks for organising Brian, this looks like a very fun event already. I'm 100% in, but of those nine cars I have only ever driven the 911 (and the Corvette, a bit), and I'm not even sure what class I want to drive in anyway. I'll do some testing and report back.

Hopefully I end up utterly hating every option but one, or I'll never manage to settle on a single car :roflmao:
FWIW, the search is continuing and I still like most of the cars... I'm 90% sure I want to go for a GT car though. I guess I'll flip a coin next week to choose GTE/GT4 and C7.R/911 or Clubsport/Ginetta :roflmao:

FWIW, the search is continuing and I still like most of the cars... I'm 90% sure I want to go for a GT car though. I guess I'll flip a coin next week to choose GTE/GT4 and C7.R/911 or Clubsport/Ginetta :roflmao:

Ye I would happily drIve any of them! They clubsport is a lovely place to sit and have fun sliding about! I want to try every class at least once just for organisational reasons :geek:

I will probably have to miss this because of a clash with brass band practice. I'll let you know but I'm honestly gutted to have to miss another multiclass endurance race and throw all the practice to the wind. :cry:

I was telling folks in voice chat after yesterday's race that there must be a curse on the R8, where every time I try to race in another car I have to cancel or withdraw. It's been over a year now that I've raced here, and I still have never raced with anything else. (You'd think I would be any good at it by now... :ninja:)

I will probably have to miss this because of a clash with brass band practice. I'll let you know but I'm honestly gutted to have to miss another multiclass endurance race and throw all the practice to the wind. :cry:

I was telling folks in voice chat after yesterday's race that there must be a curse on the R8, where every time I try to race in another car I have to cancel or withdraw. It's been over a year now that I've raced here, and I still have never raced with anything else. (You'd think I would be any good at it by now... :ninja:)

Ah that's a pity Luca. At lest it's for something fun you are missing it! Hopefully you'll make the next one! Which car would you have picked out of interest?

Ah that's a pity Luca. At lest it's for something fun you are missing it! Hopefully you'll make the next one! Which car would you have picked out of interest?
Seeing as there were four GT4s already and nobody had picked it yet, I was almost certainly going to go for the Corvette. My baseline with the 911 RSR was a bit faster, but I thought the C7.R was a more interesting beast to tame. Next time I guess!

Last edited:
Seeing as there were four GT4s already and nobody had picked it yet, I was almost certainly going to go for the Corvette. My baseline with the 911 RSR was a bit faster, but I thought the C7.R was a more interesting beast to tame. Next time I guess!

The corvette is so nice to drive. It's a nice cruiser in the long races. At least you have built some seat time in the cars for future events. I will stick one on the grid for you incase the practice is cancelled :thumbsup:

I've only had 2 short practice runs in the LMPC. It's fun but the suspension seems to have been designed for running on a snooker table like silverstone... It may prove more popular on smoother tracks! The bumps on turn 1 were causing me issues. Not sure of it will be possible to take it flat, which is easy enough in the GT cars with the right line.

Wow the LMPC car is fun. Just did my first laps and now I can't wait for the race. T1 indeed is a bit of a surprise package. If you hit the bump, you'll have some work to do. I don't think it is possible to take it flat out even without the bump.

Welcome to the RD Assetto Corsa Racing Club. On Saturday 29th May we're going to @MadBrain's Sebring, for some multiclass endurance racing and you are invited to join.

View attachment 468963

sebring-track-map-png.76641

This is a place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in! If you need any help the don't hesitate to ask right here on the forum or on race comms... there's no such thing as a stupid question!

Come join us and make the event one to remember!

Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server Password: click here
Tracks, Cars, Apps Installation Guide:
click here (Handy guide to install non AC content)
Racing Club Rules: click here
Incident Reporting: click here

Event Details

• 14:30 UTC (15:30 DST)| Practice (80 minutes)
  • 15:50 UTC (16:50 DST) | LMP1/LMPC Qualification (12 minutes)
  • 16:02 UTC (17:02 DST) GTE/GT4 Qualification (12 minutes)
  • 16:15 UTC (17:15 DST) | Race (72 minutes)
  • Mandatory Pitstop required between 10 and 60 minutes
Track: Sebring International Raceway - [Download]
Pit stop:
Mandatory (10 - 60 minutes)
Ambient Temp: 26 C
Track Temp: 36 C
Track Condition: Light Clouds
Assists: Factory

Cars

LMP1:

• Porsche 919 Hybrid 2016

LMPC:

GTE:

GT4:

Useful Links
  1. RaceDepartment Club Regulations
  2. RaceDepartment Discord
  3. Recommended app: Helicorsa (download here)
  4. Practice and race server password: click here

Entry List

LMP1

1. @davlight
  2. @Stefasaki
  3. @Backmarker EB
  4. @IceColdBeard_24
  5. .

LMPC
  1. @Interslice (host)
  2. @Kek700
  3. @640er
  4. ...

GTE
  1. @Taj Johal - Ferrari 458
  2. @Marko77 - Porsche 911
  3. @random2k4 - Ferrari 458
  4. Reserve: @Luca Badin Corvette C7.R

GT4
  1. @edo22 - Cayman Clubsport
  2. @FischBoB - Cayman Clubsport
  3. @jet_rover - Cayman Clubsport
  4. @D.J. Harris - Maserati GT4
  5. ...

Car tbc
  1. @VinillaIce82

12/29 Grid Slots

Please use discord with push to talk before and during this event, to ensure smooth running of the sessions and good communication between drivers on track.

See you on track!
Welcome to the RD Assetto Corsa Racing Club. On Saturday 29th May we're going to @MadBrain's Sebring, for some multiclass endurance racing and you are invited to join.

View attachment 468963

sebring-track-map-png.76641

This is a place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in! If you need any help the don't hesitate to ask right here on the forum or on race comms... there's no such thing as a stupid question!

Come join us and make the event one to remember!

Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server Password: click here
Tracks, Cars, Apps Installation Guide:
click here (Handy guide to install non AC content)
Racing Club Rules: click here
Incident Reporting: click here

Event Details

• 14:30 UTC (15:30 DST)| Practice (80 minutes)
  • 15:50 UTC (16:50 DST) | LMP1/LMPC Qualification (12 minutes)
  • 16:02 UTC (17:02 DST) GTE/GT4 Qualification (12 minutes)
  • 16:15 UTC (17:15 DST) | Race (72 minutes)
  • Mandatory Pitstop required between 10 and 60 minutes
Track: Sebring International Raceway - [Download]
Pit stop:
Mandatory (10 - 60 minutes)
Ambient Temp: 26 C
Track Temp: 36 C
Track Condition: Light Clouds
Assists: Factory

Cars

LMP1:

• Porsche 919 Hybrid 2016

LMPC:

GTE:

GT4:

Useful Links
  1. RaceDepartment Club Regulations
  2. RaceDepartment Discord
  3. Recommended app: Helicorsa (download here)
  4. Practice and race server password: click here

Entry List

LMP1

1. @davlight
  2. @Stefasaki
  3. @Backmarker EB
  4. @IceColdBeard_24
  5. .

LMPC
  1. @Interslice (host)
  2. @Kek700
  3. @640er
  4. ...

GTE
  1. @Taj Johal - Ferrari 458
  2. @Marko77 - Porsche 911
  3. @random2k4 - Ferrari 458
  4. Reserve: @Luca Badin Corvette C7.R

GT4
  1. @edo22 - Cayman Clubsport
  2. @FischBoB - Cayman Clubsport
  3. @jet_rover - Cayman Clubsport
  4. @D.J. Harris - Maserati GT4
  5. ...

Car tbc
  1. @VinillaIce82

12/29 Grid Slots

Please use discord with push to talk before and during this event, to ensure smooth running of the sessions and good communication between drivers on track.

See you on track!
hi i would like to race in the LMP1 class

hi i would like to race in the LMP1 class

Hi, welcome to the club! I've added you to the LMP1 entry list. As I think it's your first race with us please read the rules in post 2 and 3 before saturdays race. There are additional club regulations in the link below. Rule 1 requires you to use you real name in game and on discord. Normally it would also show beneath your forum user name where it is visible to premium members only. Sorry for the nag but if you can't be identified in game, you risk being kicked from the server.

Hi, welcome to the club! I've added you to the LMP1 entry list. As I think it's your first race with us please read the rules in post 2 and 3 before saturdays race. There are additional club regulations in the link below. Rule 1 requires you to use you real name in game and on discord. Normally it would also show beneath your forum user name where it is visible to premium members only. Sorry for the nag but if you can't be identified in game, you risk being kicked from the server.

i read all the rules and changed all platforms name to the same one, i hope

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back