RD Rally Championship Season 8 - Rally World

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this was me on the second stage of Finland. Still have to finish the event so I'll update this post when I do. :thumbsup: I come back with sad news, I defeated by engine failure caused by overheating... and a bush.
20170328225407_1.jpg
20170328145441_1.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, I know what you mean about being off track - in testing I've found there are a couple of places where you can slide WAY off track (at 5th gear speeds!) if you screw up a corner, without actually hitting trees or even losing much time. Nice change!

Yeah, I know what you mean about being off track - in testing I've found there are a couple of places where you can slide WAY off track (at 5th gear speeds!) if you screw up a corner, without actually hitting trees or even losing much time. Nice change!
yeah, but there are many Krauts (like me) in the crowds waiting to be collected since they tend to be way too close to the tarmac with no trees or bales in-between. You gotta also love how Codemasters made sure to put a photographer / spectator / marshall at the apex of every single hairpin :) "don't you dare cut, you naughty players, it will kill this innocent virtual life or worse!"

All Emirates Rally Team New Zealand cars carry a blue ribbon, but in Germany, car #53 will be ditching the red and featuring a unique livery for an important cause.

In February this year, my brother and "co-driver" Mike Phipps, 37, lost an 18 month battle with bowel cancer. Germany is my favourite event, and is one of my brother's favourite countries, so I wanted to race with him in mind this round.

Please remember - if you experience ANY abnormalities / irregularities - don't hesitate, and go get it checked out.
20170409161134_1.jpg

20170409161207_1.jpg

20170409161428_1.jpg

20170409161730_1.jpg

All Emirates Rally Team New Zealand cars carry a blue ribbon, but in Germany, car #53 will be ditching the red and featuring a unique livery for an important cause.

In February this year, my brother and "co-driver" Mike Phipps, 37, lost an 18 month battle with bowel cancer. Germany is my favourite event, and is one of my brother's favourite countries, so I wanted to race with him in mind this round.

Please remember - if you experience ANY abnormalities / irregularities - don't hesitate, and go get it checked out.
View attachment 184715
View attachment 184717
View attachment 184718
View attachment 184719

The car looks awesome edgenz, a true statement of respect and love for your brother.
Good luck mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back