RD Rally Championship Season 8 - Rally World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ole Marius Myrvold

JWB 96-13
Staff
Premium
Hk7fwhF.png
Have you just created the most awesome skin for DiRT Rally, or just taken the most perfect screenshot ever, and want to show it to the league and maybe even get it featured in a later edition of the RDRC Rally Magazine. Well, go no further, this is the thread for you!
Feel free to show off all your fantastic or not so fantastic moments!

To download the official RDRC Numberplates for the car, click here

Last edited:
is there a guide somewhere to making a skin for dirt rally? i've done rfactor skins before, but this game seems to have extra levels of incomprehensibility.

i did come across some car templates, but i must have a too old version of photoshop because it can't open them.

is there a guide somewhere to making a skin for dirt rally? i've done rfactor skins before, but this game seems to have extra levels of incomprehensibility.

i did come across some car templates, but i must have a too old version of photoshop because it can't open them.
I´m interested in the same, because I want to make a Dirt car´s skin, and I was looking in the forum, but I didn´t found it.....about how to open files, and get templates, etc etc
Thanks!

You will need to use Ryder PSSG Editor to open the livery .pssg files :)

From there its a matter of finding templates, we have some 3D Templates on the site here or if you are after some more convential 2D ones if you cant open the 3d ones I personally get mine from here .. it's quite the collection.

Once you've made your design and its ready for export, you will need to export the main body file as DXT1 (no alpha) dds file, the windows as DXT5, and the specular map file as DXT3.

If you have any issues feel free to ask and I will help where I can :)

You will need to use Ryder PSSG Editor to open the livery .pssg files :)

From there its a matter of finding templates, we have some 3D Templates on the site here or if you are after some more convential 2D ones if you cant open the 3d ones I personally get mine from here .. it's quite the collection.

Once you've made your design and its ready for export, you will need to export the main body file as DXT1 (no alpha) dds file, the windows as DXT5, and the specular map file as DXT3.

If you have any issues feel free to ask and I will help where I can :)
Very detailed explanation @Jack Hintz :thumbsup:
Thank you very much!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back