RD MINI Challenge 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also just to clarify on this as I don't want to be labelled as something I know I'm not, I'm not one to make contact during battles or drive dirty. As I have said the major contact with Pavel was completely unintentional and just a case of two different styles and lines through a section of track coming together.

When we battled at the end of the race it was completely clean and there was no contact made, as it was hard fought but clean racing. I've always had a philosophy to battle hard but clean without contact, so if any contact is made I most certainly do not intend it to happen. Generally I have been more pissed off and angered at myself for causing contact then probably other drivers involved would feel on the few occasions it has happened.

Last edited:
@Ross McGregor

jme7sPHFWOytguxWZJ0Sp6zkO-uJ7cEmvOtR1_-Jd-osp4LCRwfMmpIF9verptYz953f7UfbYwI5rvPofbPdkw40dQpeoVuHL26btbyqAxJz1QauVeMMachOmd2QDDXGTefo=w490-h300-nc

Amazing race, one of my all time favorites, unfortunately just didn't get it right coming out the chicane trying to defend and it was enough, but epic epic race long battle! Thanks Ross hopefully next round is just as close.

And congrats to my team mate @alexSchmurtz really good job mate!

Dont worry @Thomas Hinss, its racing, all we do mistakes. Yeap, in Silverstone u can drive in different lines, I tried to brake early for a faster exit speed. About first contact in Stowe, its normal, it was little contact :) And my apologize to u, because I was angry for you all race :roflmao: I thought u hit me at the beginnig after Stowe, but on replay u left me enough space :thumbsup: There was another rocket :p No reports from me for this two incedents.

Was surprised to P3 in qual, it was not ideal lap. Next time I will be on the podium :rolleyes: See you next round :sneaky:

PS On pitstop I didnt change tyres, thought I can enable "god mode" for saving tyres, but they are gone :D

Last edited:
Just watched the stream, and I'm really disappointed with that dirty, full contact overtake by Ross on the last lap. It was such a nice and fair battle until that point. :(

I had been feeling terrible all week and wasn't even sure I'd make it last night. Luckily I had done last week's race so wasn't completely unprepared. Had an absolutely epic race with Shawn, the first half he was quicker and the second half I had the upper hand. We swapped positions many times and had some great side by side action. I was so tired by the end but managed to take advantage of Shawn making a mistake at the chicane and I luckily slipped underneath at the final turn.

Again, epic race with @Shawn Jacobs and an exciting broadcast.

Cheers all.

Just watched the stream, and I'm really disappointed with that dirty, full contact overtake by Ross on the last lap. It was such a nice and fair battle until that point. :(

So you're implying that I'm a dirty, unfair driver because I managed to undercut Shawn on the penultimate corner and while we were both going for the same piece of track and were fully alongside each other, we made contact?

Please explain further.

So you're implying that I'm a dirty, unfair driver because I managed to undercut Shawn on the penultimate corner and while we were both going for the same piece of track and were fully alongside each other, we made contact?

Please explain further.
I only stated the move was dirty, all due respect to your driving otherwise. But you punted Shawn off heavily and took advantage.

Okay, staff hat on before this becomes an argument. Let's not argue over incidents from the race please.

@PicoBp Tamas, if Shawn wants to contest the overtake, there is a reporting process he can use to have it looked at. End of story. He certainly didn't feel it was unfair when I interviewed him last night.

I only stated the move was dirty, all due respect to your driving otherwise. But you punted Shawn off heavily and took advantage.

Why would I want to? I was on the inside and had the advantage already- making contact would only slow me down and risk losing the position. Shawn was also trying to keep a tight line but I was already on the inside.

I really can't see how you can call this 'dirty', and it infuriates me that you're accusing me of this in public.

Flyers R5.jpg

Race Details:
Race Schedule:
  • 19:00 GMT - Free Practice, 30 minutes
  • 19:30 GMT - Qualification, 20 minutes
  • 19:50 GMT - Warm up, 10 minutes
  • 20:00 GMT - Race, 80 minutes (+ formation lap)
Server Settings:
  • Automatic Clutch: Yes
  • Automatic Gears: Yes
  • Traction Control: No
  • Anti-Lock Braking: Yes
  • Stability Control: No
  • Spin Recovery: No
  • Steering Assist: No
  • Braking Assist: No
  • Auto Pitstop: No
  • Flag Rules: Full
  • Fuel Usage: 2x
  • Tire Usage: 1x
  • Mech Failures: Normal
  • Damage Multiplier: 50%
Entry List
  1. @Paul Joseph | United Kingdom | The Might Forth | 29
  2. @Norman Bruce | United Kingdom | Team Margarita | 49
  3. @PicoBp (Tamas Pazsy) | Hungary | Banzaaaiii TCC | 26
  4. @alexSchmurtz (Alex Schmurtz) | France | SpeedyMite Racing | 96
  5. @Steve Le Gallez | United Kingdom | L G Racing | 19
  6. @Shawn Jacobs | Australia | SpeedyMite Racing | 84
  7. @quicksilver384 | United Kingdom | Roaring Pipes Maniacs | 85
  8. @Franklin Stegink | The Netherlands | Dutch Veteran Racing | 44
  9. @Thomas Hinss | Australia | Copenhagen Apex | 10
  10. @Ingemar Petersson | Sweden | Petersson Racing | 58
  11. @KoshaPashkin (Pavel Koshkin) | Russia | SR Team | 60
  12. @Ross McGregor | United Kingdom | rjmautosport | 32
  13. @Mike McGeer | South Africa | M2Racing | 69
  14. @Dennis Phelan | United States | Team Margarita | 42
  15. @Enzo Fazzi | Italian | Revolution Racing | 33
  16. @PurgerUK (Steve Kenwood) | United Kingdom | Mid Pack Racing | 4
  17. @Rob Milliken | United States | FKR | 56
  18. @Jazz Forsberg | France | STAX Racing | 09
  19. @Mark Breslin | United Kingdom | Mighty Forth | 5
  20. @Geoffrey Fournier | France | rjmautosport | 47
  21. @Leon Charmant | Netherlands | LC Motorsport | 5
  22. @Yapci (Yapci Zamora) | Spain | M Team | 22
  23. @BioForce (Christian Schumann) | Germany | KIB Racing | 66
  24. @Dexter (Catalin Sasu) | Romania | Celtic | 55
  25. @Davy Vandevenne - Camera's
  26. @Dan Marr - Commentator 1
  27. @pjlee1998 (Peter Lee) - Commentator 2
Absent:
  • @Bram (Bram Hengeveld) | The Netherlands | Roaring Pipes Maniacs | 27
  • @praxtonio (Sergio Mengual) | Spanish | Golosina Racing | 68
Removed:
  • @Jose Vasconcelos | Portugal | Team Old Man | 53 (League suspension following RDGTC incident)
  • @Devon Peak | United States | Daedalic Works | 24 (Did not show up at round 2)
  • @Haitham86 (Haitham Abdelkader) | Egypte | Dubai Sim-Racing Team | Default skin (99) (Did not show up at round 2)
  • @Andrew Waring | Canada | STAX Racing | 06 (Did not show up at round 2)
  • @DrSayers (Nick Sayers) | United Kingdom | Subito Motorsport | 68 (Did not show up at round 4)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 35 25.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 27 19.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 25 18.4%
  • Trophies