RD MINI Challenge 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be on TS and helping with the broadcast but as I dont have my racing gear with me I can't make to the grid.

Fingers crossed as this renovation is taking more time than expected :(

Where does it say that 2x fuel usage applies for the RDMC? I've been unable to find this info, however I think I must've simply read over it. I DNF'ed in Round 2 because I wasn't aware of it :rolleyes:

By the way, the scheduled time for the upcoming YouTube Livestream seems to be set incorrectly. It's showing three hours earlier than the event starts, for me.

Where does it say that 2x fuel usage applies for the RDMC?
The settings are indicated in the first post of each race:
Server Settings:
  • Automatic Clutch: Yes
  • Automatic Gears: Yes
  • Traction Control: No
  • Anti-Lock Braking: Yes
  • Stability Control: No
  • Spin Recovery: No
  • Steering Assist: No
  • Braking Assist: No
  • Auto Pitstop: No
  • Flag Rules: Full
  • Fuel Usage: 2x
  • Tire Usage: 1x
  • Mech Failures: Normal
  • Damage Multiplier: 50%
The settings should remain the same throughout the whole league but it is probably safer to check before each round…
(And it is done in the same way for club races btw: you can see the settings for each race in the first post.)

Hope this helps, too bad you got dq in your first race!

Where does it say that 2x fuel usage applies for the RDMC? I've been unable to find this info, however I think I must've simply read over it. I DNF'ed in Round 2 because I wasn't aware of it :rolleyes:

By the way, the scheduled time for the upcoming YouTube Livestream seems to be set incorrectly. It's showing three hours earlier than the event starts, for me.
You can always check the server settings in options when you're on the server:)
YT schedule corrected;)
server options.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry @KoshaPashkin for the incident at the beginning of the race, the car simply didn't want to stop, and my efforts to at least slip through a gap didn't work out. :(

On a general note, there's something wrong with this track. The Mini behaved horrendously different to any stock tracks, it was constantly slipping on the smallest input, not to mention if you go an inch off the ideal line. I'm just simply glad we're done with this mess.

Thx @Thomas Hinss :( U hit me 2 times and i was in front of u, its costs me 15 seconds and my first podium :unsure:
Well just want to say a big apologies Pavel, the first contact I feel was a bit 50/50 as you kind of cut in front of pretty much at the braking zone which I feel is a risky move in these cars, didn't really have time to pull it up with such a short distance to do so. But yes the second one was all me, just wasn't prepared for the line you would take through that section, pretty much the complete opposite to how I took it. I tried to get it stopped before the inevitable hit, unfortunately through that section with the car so loaded it just wasn't happening :(

Anyway, had some good battles throughout the race, overall a pretty crappy performance from me really. Just didn't seem to have the pace after the first five or ten minutes to the stops, and then forgot to uncheck the damage repair in the stop which cost me a good six or so seconds. As I say, generally fairly mediocre stuff from me.

Biggest apologies for the start @quicksilver384 This blond moment was really inappropriate, especially with a ginger... Sorry again! :x3:

Race was intense. First laps were even more crowded than at Brands Indy! Thanks @Steve Le Gallez for the fight in the end, that was close! Pffff, I was happy to see the finish line! ;)

Congrats for the win @Ross McGregor Very impressive! :thumbsup: But please, be nicer with my teammate @Shawn Jacobs next time! :roflmao:

Slowest in practice, slowest in qualifying. A fun race until a big glitch cost me 27 seconds. I never got that back even though I had a great pitstop. My dogs became impatient with about 25 minutes to go so having 17th place firmly in hand I made one more stop to let them loose in the backyard. ?That cost another 4 minutes but I still had a grip on 17th so I was very happy :D

Thanks to all that lapped me for not hitting me with your 100w high performance headlights!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 306 68.6%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 197 44.2%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 216 48.4%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 90 20.2%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 119 26.7%
Back