RD MINI Challenge 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, I apologise for not giving more notice but I'm not feeling particually well at all today (eyes are killing me, nose blocked, all the normal fun stuff!) so I will probably be unable to commentate tonight - I hope we can get our standby in in time - sorry gentlemen! :(

Hi guys, I apologise for not giving more notice but I'm not feeling particually well at all today (eyes are killing me, nose blocked, all the normal fun stuff!) so I will probably be unable to commentate tonight - I hope we can get our standby in in time - sorry gentlemen! :(
Sorry to hear that Dan, hope you feel better soon!

And it is far too early to be awake, I've woken up at 3am!!! Hopefully I can manage to get a bit more sleep before practice. See you all in a couple of hours!

Did not get your wheel back yet?? :confused: Shame... :cry:
Got a broken ankle. But I am in good hands.
ankle.png

Such a shame @KoshaPashkin you were running great and have been a lot lately! Good luck in the finale

Damn @Enzo Fazzi hopefully it's nothing major but it doesn't sound good.

And...... congrats @Ross McGregor I think that wraps up the championship for you, you've driven brilliantly all season long, well done and well deserved. I look forward to trying to take the championship from you next season!

Lastly apologies to @Yapci I think it was, for almost spinning in front of you after you let me through and costing you a bit of time, sorry about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 36 25.9%
  • More leagues

Votes: 28 20.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 25 18.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 15 10.8%