RD MINI Challenge 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Qualifying (Superpoli):

I broke the mini in the last turn, 22nd on the grid... Too Bad..

race:

very good start to change (for me), I'm 5th after the first lap! then I make a first mistake, in the same turn as qualif, supension damaged, the left front tire burns now (not cool). I am leaving 8th, behind a group of 6 drivers! 15 magics laps , fights, changes position at each turn, brake to 3 in front, with Luc Mangas, Birney, and some leaders of this championship (except Aponte, from front lol). I feel that I have a big blow to do when I'm 4th, with the 2nd and 3rd just ahead of me! Too much pressure can be at 3/4 of the race, I lost grip in the fast chicane at the end of the lap, and I struck the rail, I leave my spoiler. I left 8th, 5 seconds of a group of 3, I return gradually being at the mini limit in all the corners, I think a top 5 would do good job! But apparently, it was not my night ... I hit one last time, and I burst my left front tire, which was red the whole race on my Motec. It was the last lap ... So I pit, and finished 11th I think ... good moment anyway, thanks to all! Congrats to the podium

@ Chris: i will try to come with Ludwig for the next round, if he can!!

Paper is out!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-PgMQKf9jw[/ame]

Wasn't really much to report. Hardly any spins, and obviously a small grid makes for less fun.

So if you are not in yet, and can make the two last races. TRY signing up, and you might get to race in a great Championship!! IT'S ALL FUN!

I would like to give it a try.

Freddie Besems

Saturday event.

Maybe i can use my friday night skin? No i may not. (installed the skins already)

Saturdaynight i still will race the endurance race at the Nordschleife, so then i think i will be absent. :dance2:

• Stirb Iuliu

I don't think I can make it... again. I'll be in the country side, 150 km away from town, this week-end.

Briefing - Round 6

Introduction Notes
A slight miscommunication caused no Briefing to appear fro Round 5. Our apoligies for that. As Keith has become busy lately I will take over the Briefing for the last two rounds of the season.

Incidents of the previous Round (5 - Brands Hatch Indy)
Coldrick versus Callan - Callan's membership got terminated temporarily as a result of this and some other incidents. This solves the issue for now.

Round 6
For Round 6 the circus moves to Oschersleben (Germany) where the races will take place on the B-Course 07 layout.
All drivers are to be cautious at the first turn, especially at the start. Hard braking is required as it is a sharp lef turn with a high curb, followed by hard right into a slow right sweeper.
The track is very suitable for outbraking manouvres, so keep an eye on your rearview mirror. Someone might pop up!

Make sure you have the Skinpack installed and enter the right car (with the right startnumber) into the server.

>> Check your startnumber here! <<

>> If you have any questions, make a post at the Q&A thread.
>> For short-notice emergencies send a PM to Yoeri Gijsen.

I just signed up for the Sunday league. And i requested for the single driver team, but it says a couple of days already " to be considered by team manager" Did i do something wrong and can i drive Sunday?

I'm seriously debating whether I should bother.. Bad weather forecast for tomorow so my internet probably won't allow me to get far into the race again.. I guess I should at least try.

• Michael Sharpe

Driver Name: Michael Sharpe
Race Day: Sunday

I hope I'm not too late :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 18 78.3%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 5 21.7%