Status
Not open for further replies.
First time on this track for me and I think it went pretty well. Had some good battles in the opening phase of the race, even going 3 wide into T1 at some point.

After that I dropped back a little bit and just drove it to the end while being careful with the track cuts. Got two warnings as well but luckily no penalty.

See you all next week for the final round :thumbsup:

@Daiman Patel cause of the hotfix maybe?
Nope, the server build / patch version does not appear to be at fault for this issue as far as I can see. According to the server, Craig does connect successfully, so I suspect that something else is responsible for causing the loss of connection.

If the problem persists then let me know, and I will update the server to try and hopefully resolve the issue.

Stewards Announcement

After a Stewards Investigation, Krzysztof Maj has been given a 10 point penalty from his overall tally for causing a collision with Christian Moreau at Turn 13.

unknown.png

unknown.png

So people are aware, the big Windows update may mess up USB drivers. I've been messing around with my wheel for an hour now and it's still not working properly again.
So I suggest not updating for now.

So people are aware, the big Windows update may mess up USB drivers. I've been messing around with my wheel for an hour now and it's still not working properly again.
So I suggest not updating for now.
I normally delay mine about 2 weeks until i see if others have issues, so thank you for letting us know. I will refrain from updates until after the race.

I completely reinstalled the Fanatec drivers which seems to have fixed most issues right now. Don't know if will work for Logitech/Thrustmaster drivers.

how can i set up my graphics settings so i can actually see the rain in-game? in the hud when in the pits i can see it on the coverage, but as soon as i get out on track i see nothing at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back