RD GP Championship 2017 II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Livery finished for @Craig Patteson , @Dan ONeill and the RiP F3 team :thumbsup::)

nQzIkg3.jpg

bsfLqiu.jpg

cIhbQFj.jpg

xltzymA.jpg

JGJTuhv.jpg

EAoInTv.jpg

8kRiRGy.jpg

Oh, we can do trucks and pitstands? :D Is there a template available?

I did them as part of the package because that's just me :laugh: but the team template is with all the template files in the AMS forum section.

Please note it won't work by default (you can't just drop the file into the team folder), you need to create the VEH files for the drivers that link to the correct file :thumbsup: Have a look at the Stockcar V8 skins to see how it's done and also the included readme with the template.

Not sure whether its "allowed" in the league but I included one with a pack I did for the last Touring Car league (even though it wasn't with the league templates) so you should be ok. It takes a while to create so not everyone will want to spend the time on it.

Please note there is a small bug, you'll find that sometimes the names will appear above the wrong team car in the garage. It just seems to be an AMS issue, can't do much about it :)

Last edited:
I am still looking for a teammate to race alongside me for STAX Racing (although the teamname is likely to change as I don't want to blemish my team's name :p ).
Judging by the results of the F3 club events I did earlier the year, I expected to be in the midfield of the Support Series, but after having a look at the VirtualXperience laptimes, maybe I'm more in the back. I am looking for a reliable teammate that isn't too bothered with winning the league and just wants to have a good time like me ;)
I am more of a livery designer than a racer (here's my portfolio, and here are the F3s I did last weekend), so if you join me I'm more than happy to design a livery / helmet for you :)

Still looking for a teammate :(

I hate to say this but I'm afraid I have to sign out.
Got a new job and that combined with university and other leagues I don't think I'll have enough time left to be able to prepare properly for this, and I don't feel like being a moving chicane for the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 79 28.9%
  • More leagues

Votes: 55 20.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 59 21.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 34 12.5%