Not open for further replies.
Driver name: Jaime Wescott
Car Number: 97
Team:
Do you agree with RD Leagues Rule Set and will follow it accordingly? Yes

Driver name: Jeremy Mook
Car Number: 22

Do you agree with RD Leagues Rule Set and will follow it accordingly? Yes

Hi Joseph . A simple question...my name is not inside in any list. I'm so involve to entry this championship together with other friends nd I will try to race 5 events before Sunday but it will be complicated. any chance to sign up if I don't finish the events.

Last edited:
Hi Joseph . A simple question...my name is not inside in any list. I'm so involve to entry this championship together with other friends nd I will try to race 5 events before Sunday but it will be complicated. any chance to sign up if I don't finish the events.
Hey pepe. I didnt add you because the post was original is spanish and you did not tag me to let me know you changed it. Adding you to the list now.

You can use any event in the past 3 months, but sign ups close sunday. if you do not have 5 club events completed you will be removed. This is because the qualifiers are in two weeks and I need everything confirmed and organised before the event.

O I thought green were taken:rolleyes:..lol

Thx!
Done :thumbsup:

Hey pepe. I didnt add you because the post was original is spanish and you did not tag me to let me know you changed it. Adding you to the list now.

You can use any event in the past 3 months, but sign ups close sunday. if you do not have 5 club events completed you will be removed. This is because the qualifiers are in two weeks and I need everything confirmed and organised before the event.

Done :thumbsup:

Thnx Joseph..one question do, are all race-tracks in the RDGPC Leaque stock content? Like Hockenheim, I quess it's the smaller track, not the classic long run?

Thnx Joseph..one question do, are all race-tracks in the RDGPC Leaque stock content? Like Hockenheim, I quess it's the smaller track, not the classic long run?
All of them are base in game or DLC by Reiza. All information about each track such as layouts will be announced two weeks before the race occurs, when the thread is put up.

Can I ask what the grip level will be for the qualifier so I can start to get some practice in the next week or so?
Also with regard to people having to leave the session and join part way through, that can cause some pretty big stutters for me, quite often I'll have a qualifying lap ruined by people continually joining/ leaving the session.
How is this going to be managed?

Can I ask what the grip level will be for the qualifier so I can start to get some practice in the next week or so?
Also with regard to people having to leave the session and join part way through, that can cause some pretty big stutters for me, quite often I'll have a qualifying lap ruined by people continually joining/ leaving the session.
How is this going to be managed?
We have no choice. We can't force people to stay for the entire hour for two reasons: limited laps and limited server space. So we have no choice.

As for grip level, we are not too sure yet, but most likely the medium level of grip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 32 16.5%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 26 13.4%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 27 13.9%
  • Friday

Votes: 69 35.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 108 55.7%