RD GP Championship 2017 II

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's an open seat at Banzaaaiii TCC. Our offer includes:
- a (kinda) consistent teammate with a decent pace
- guaranteed mayhem in the commentator booth, screaming your team's name
- free Banzaaaiii TCC livery :)
Seems like there are two more cars in the garage, waiting warriors to join! We are aiming to follow the path of the samurai in both splits! :ninja:

P.S.: The contract contains a strange appendix in the smallest letters I've ever seen... Some kind of ancient document... "Failure"... "commit"... "seppuku"... Does it make sense to anyone? :D

Last edited:
hi Guys, this is my first seasson here in racedepartment, and english it is not my first language, my concern is with the undestanding of the briefings and, if i have a chance, on interviews, so whats your insight from foreigners pilots

Last edited:
Driver name: Ricardo Umans
Car Number: 69
Team: RedShift Racing
Do you agree with RD Leagues Rule Set and will follow it accordingly? Yes

Hi all,

Lots of experience on RD. Quite a few race wins across different formulas/series. Looking for a team who can help out with setups etc.

Please direct message if interested in helping out. I've also raced these things in real life ;)

Thanks

As I was bored this weekend, I did some liveries. I might or might not use one of those in the league (most probably the Minardi, always liked the design and pacewise I expect to be near the back of the grid, so that'll be a good fit I guess ;)).

I am also looking for a teammate.
Car_2_2.png
Car_2_1.png
Car_4_2.png
Car_4_1.png
Car_3_2.png
Car_3_1.png
Car_1_2.png
Car_1_1.png

I am still looking for a teammate to race alongside me for STAX Racing (although the teamname is likely to change as I don't want to blemish my team's name :p ).
Judging by the results of the F3 club events I did earlier the year, I expected to be in the midfield of the Support Series, but after having a look at the VirtualXperience laptimes, maybe I'm more in the back. I am looking for a reliable teammate that isn't too bothered with winning the league and just wants to have a good time like me ;)
I am more of a livery designer than a racer (here's my portfolio, and here are the F3s I did last weekend), so if you join me I'm more than happy to design a livery / helmet for you :)

Last edited:
@Joseph Wright
In regards to the pm and the 5 events, while I understand the reasoning it is disappointing and realistically I probably will not be able to complete five club events in the next few weeks. I looked at the race schedule, talked to my wife and decided I could commit to it, so I signed up and planned on attending the races. Unfortunately this time of year I have little time available, so while could commit to the season races over several months I am afraid that I won't be able to do five more club races in the shorter time. I will see if I can, but it isn't as likely as I would hope. I feel this rule is unfortunate, while it will probably stop 4 or 5 people signing up that would have quit, I imagine it may stop another 15 people from signing up that would have finished. In my case I have competed in a rd championship once a year over the last three years and I am yet to miss a race, so this is a bit of a bummer. Perhaps for people that have never missed a race you can allow them to continue on without 5 races.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back