AC Rd 4 of the F3 Championship -Japanese GP 4th April 2024.

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Shed 17

Staff
Premium
Screenshot_rss_formula_rss_3_v6_rt_suzuka_25-2-124-19-7-34.jpg

Welcome to the AC Racing Club F3 Championship.
We are at the halfway stage of the Q1 Championship and despite a late start in Melbourne, Fulvio still heads the leaderboard, ahead of Allard and Thomas with three more races to go in this quarter.

1Fulvio Fenix64
2Allard van den Hoeven55
3Thomas Kimmich46
4Hank Belane42
5Richard Barratt32
6Laurent Londes28
7Steve Hayward22
8Han Fazzi22
9Joseph Elton15
10Dai Feng10
11Paul Fairweather9
12Taj Johal4
13Andre Murel3
14Shawn Rushold1
15Jorg Evers1

We follow the real F1 again for the next race as we head off to Japan and one of the drivers favourites, the Suzuka GP circuit.
1711522537007.png

Not registered yet? There is still time to enter and race on some great tracks.

All race department premium members using their full real name in the forum, in game and discord can sign up for this event.

Go to our Championship registration page for full details.

AC - F3 Championship Q1 Spring 2024 Registration | RaceDepartment

The race format for this round is:

Practice Server: RaceDepartment.com Server 6 (Available throughout the race week)
  • Race server: RaceDepartment.com Server 6- Netherlands
  • 20:00 CEST, 19:00 BST, 18.00 UTC - 60 minutes - Official Practice
  • 21:00 CEST, 20:00 BST, 19.00 UTC- 20 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:20 CEST, 20:20 BST, 19.20 UTC - Race Start-60 minutes
Event details and links:

• Car: RSS 3 V6
  • Skins: Skin pack
  • Track: Suzuka GP
  • Pit stop: mandatory pit stop (put at least 1 litre fuel into your car, tyres optional)
  • Tyre blankets: Yes
  • Track Road temperature: 20 Celsius
  • Track grip: 100%
  • Track limits: No more than 2 wheels over the white/yellow line without a lift of the gas please. You will be penalized if you break this rule. Penalties are enabled, 2 on screen warnings then a drive through penalty, failure to complete penalty will get you kicked off the server. Warning notices appear as you crossing start/finish when you have cut the track and your lap time was faster than your average lap time. So if you cut the track and gain an advantage, slow down!
  • Damage: 10%
  • Fuel Consumption: 100%
  • Tyre wear: 100%
  • Tyres-S,M,H options
  • DRS is enabled. (make sure you have a button on your wheel mapped).
  • Daylight(Weather conditions can be found on the events tab on the Championship link)

Further info can be found on the Q1Championship page by clicking on the purple button EVENT DETAILS. (The link to the track is in the right top corner in green).

We look forward to seeing you on track!

Last edited:
Hi Paul, where do we download the track from as the what appears to be a track link in the event details above just takes me to the Emperor server page?
Thanks Paul but I'm getting a 'you don't have permission to view this page' via your link (but if I just select Server 6 from the server list it comes up with any permissions error so maybe a red herring). That said I can't see any download link on the below although I don't really know what I'm looking for?!

I strongly suspect you need staff admin rights to see that page (like you and Colin have) as I can't get to the actual link page (https://acsm.racedepartment.com/track/rt_suzuka?server=5) I just get redirected to the main server page (https://acsm.racedepartment.com/?server=5) with the error message saying I don't have permission to access that original page (that appears to be the track download page from Colin's image).

Did some practice laps yesterday, using a setup posted by Joseph (I think) at the beginning of the championship. I can't avoid the car bottoming out especially after the spoon curve and 130R.
I tried raising the rear a bit but they didn't help. As the setup has been used by many here, I don't understand if bottoming out is in some way inevitable or if I should continue trying to find a solution.

Any hint?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea