Votes: 10 0.9%

Votes: 12 1.1%

Votes: 3 0.3%

Votes: 6 0.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Andrew_WOT

2000RPM
Undersood, everyone is rating sim in the form they use it.
I wasn't huge fan of modded content myself due to varied quality, with most inferior or inaccurate comparing to Kunos, not all though.
But CM, CSP, and SOL are such game changers that using AC without them nowadays is just wrong.
May be we need another category for AC Unlimited with above mentioned mods.

Gelly916

50RPM
Not sure what to think of the two "disagrees". :confused:
You do not agree that I find it unfair to downvote a product for bad mods?
You do not agree that I appreciate moddability?
You do not agree that I am happy for those still enjoying AC?
I gave you a disagree because I think it's utterly stupid to not include modded content in your rating of a game that was literally made to be modded. Yeah, there are a ton of crappy mods for the game out there, but you know what? You simply don't download them! It's amazing how that system works!

Mod = good (download!)

Mod = crap (don't download!)

DrRob

250RPM
@Gelly916 I do not think you understood my point in the first place. But that is okay, since you just seem to have a different view on the game or what you think the game is. Calling me or my opinion utterly stupid...well...time to move on... I said it already: TGIF.

John B. Ellis

25RPM
Premium
Hmmm, bashing DrRob doesn't strike me as a particularly persuasive argument in support of Assetto Corsa. Let's see, there's still Rf2, ACC, AMS, etc. to vote and discuss....

Andrew_WOT

2000RPM
And the ISI/S397 content + DLCs is not vanilla content?
rFactor2 does not have included with the game installation content or DLCs in typical form.
Everything is Workshop Item mods, but yeah, some of them are from S397 themselves or blessed by studio. I believe the whole ISI idea was, we create the engine, community will fill the content.

Nevermind, there are some retards AC fanboys clicking on disagree every post they don't like.

Take it as a compliment.

Not sure what to think of the two "disagrees". :confused:
You do not agree that I find it unfair to downvote a product for bad mods?
You do not agree that I appreciate moddability?
You do not agree that I am happy for those still enjoying AC?

Sometimes just pushing the "disagree" button just doesn't cut it.
Maybe @Paul Jeffrey should deactivate comments for votings in the future?
NOW you can push the disagree button to your heart's content! TGIF. :rolleyes: :roflmao:

David Wright

1000RPM
Poll has closed I see. I would have given it a 7. Deserves credit for a number of things

1. introducing up-to-date graphics to simracing even if it is starting to show its age now.
2. introducing scanned tracks to the masses at a very affordable price.
3. picking up the ball rF2 dropped in providing a popular mod platform
4. bringing major licenses to simracing, again at a very affordable price

I didn't give it full marks as it misses many features of other sims. Although it has a great total of cars if you get all the dlc, it doesn't cover many racing series in any depth. Like most sims with a wide variety of cars, the physics is somewhat variable in quality.

Top Bottom