[RARE] Rules and Race Enhancements

Apps [RARE] Rules and Race Enhancements v1.1.5.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I’m sorry, but I’m not understanding what you are saying.

Using the latest version of preview csp.

0.1.180-preview 346

this updated version of your rules and race enhancements (clean install)

vrc 2023 csp version 1.2

when I have rules and race enhancmenets ON

race weekend going from 10 minute practice at the end of practice session when the fade into qualifying the game crashes and I get this error

Attachments

• errrooooo.PNG
    errrooooo.PNG
    23.1 KB · Views: 51
Using the latest version of preview csp.

0.1.180-preview 346

this updated version of your rules and race enhancements (clean install)

vrc 2023 csp version 1.2

when I have rules and race enhancmenets ON

race weekend going from 10 minute practice at the end of practice session when the fade into qualifying the game crashes and I get this error
looking into this

This is what lua data file looks like also.
I checked the log file and nothing in there showing reason why it crashes.
If turned off rare than nothing happens no crash to desktop goes to quali normally.

here is setup of data file for vrc

what I find weird on my end is that I don't have rare version of suzuka circuit.
turning on / off rare that inject function does not restart ac and create suzuka rare version.

when in practice with rare on...the debug shows everything working like they respect tire choice etc.

Attachments

• notssssreee.PNG
    notssssreee.PNG
    37.2 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
This is what lua data file looks like also.
I checked the log file and nothing in there showing reason why it crashes.
If turned off rare than nothing happens no crash to desktop goes to quali normally.

here is setup of data file for vrc

what I find weird on my end is that I don't have rare version of suzuka circuit.
turning on / off rare that inject function does not restart ac and create suzuka rare version.

when in practice with rare on...the debug shows everything working like they respect tire choice etc.
I’m working on a fix for a preview update, hopefully this solves your issue when I release it.

Schmawlik updated [RARE] Rules and Race Enhancements with a new update entry:

Pirelli Limits Preview

Here’s a quick video showcasing an upcoming feature. Pirelli Limits will help enforce the track specific compounds, EOS camber, and starting tyre pressures outlined in Pirelli’s Press Previews for the each circuit. Also highlights an easier to use config tab, which should autofill with the available options, aside from the Target Material.

Pirelli Limits Preview Video

Read the rest of this update entry...

I play mostly seasons from 2004 to 2013 will this also work for those seasons? Also I read somewhere in a forum that is possible to make the AI to have engine failures with smoke and all, is this possible for you to add it?
I don't see any reason why it wouldn't work for those seasons. I am looking into adding engine failures and a full career eventually.

I have a similar problem with RARE.. i do race weekends with 1 practice of 15min, 1 qualify of 15 and then a 30lap race. Problem is when I inject RARE during practice and the screen reloads the RARE track during practice I can open DRS at any point on the track, which is not right, similar to qualify, anywhere on the track you can use DRS, also the AI uses DRS constantly during these laps.. Come race time the error below pops up and there is no DRS for anyone.. Also the AI does not pit when their tires are shot..... I have it at 93%....

I'm running the 1.1.5 RARE version with the latest VRC FA 23, but if I restart a session a few times, I get this error.
I'm running also the 1.80 prev 346 because I'm aware I cannot run the latest RARE.

This is the message I got. Any thoughts.

(I´m aware this is still experimental and I'm more than happy with your app, but just letting you know in case I can do something to fix it)
Screenshot_116.png

I'm running the 1.1.5 RARE version with the latest VRC FA 23, but if I restart a session a few times, I get this error.
I'm running also the 1.80 prev 346 because I'm aware I cannot run the latest RARE.

This is the message I got. Any thoughts.

(I´m aware this is still experimental and I'm more than happy with your app, but just letting you know in case I can do something to fix it)
View attachment 698721
Hi!

RARE v1.1.5.0 is not compatible with CSP v1.80-preview346. In general CSP v1.80-preview346 is very buggy and I have not been able to fix the crashes related to running RARE on that version. The latest RARE v1.2.0.0-preview800 is somewhat less prone to crashes on CSP v1.80-preview346, but I still recommend CSP v1.80-preview218.

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 72 68.6%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 28 26.7%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 20 19.0%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 20 19.0%
  • No 3pa registration pages

Votes: 22 21.0%