[RARE] Rules and Race Enhancements

Apps [RARE] Rules and Race Enhancements v1.1.5.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I'm now on version 2501 and everything seems to be working. I just have one last question which is is it possible to display both the RARE config window and the Setup Exchange window at once? My Setup Exchange has disappeared and been replaced by the RARE window. If not, it's not a big deal, but it would just be nice to have.
It shouldn't interfere. But, with the new CSP version you have to download setup exchange again from a new in-game app called App-Shelf.

I'm now on version 2501 and everything seems to be working. I just have one last question which is is it possible to display both the RARE config window and the Setup Exchange window at once? My Setup Exchange has disappeared and been replaced by the RARE window. If not, it's not a big deal, but it would just be nice to have.
Nevermind, I fixed it. Thanks so much for the help!

The inject button does not show up like it used to. When I go into a race I will see no injection button anymore and the settings keep saying that I need to be in the setup menu to adjust settings before the race started, even though I am. Could you please help me?

Can't wait to get an update for the 1.79 version (or a public release of CSP 1.80; Whichever happens first), getting tired of seeing the AIs spin in pitlane (into the wall usually) or bee-line for the pit at race start (also into the wall).

(Probably because I tried to use the preview version for CSP 1.80, but I got this error message when going from Qualy to Race)
2023-11-03T21:36:58:074 [26680] | INFO | [Lua: app] [RARE] ...common\assettocorsa\apps\lua\RARE/src/controllers/ai.lua:355: attempt to call field 'setAIPitStopRequest' (a nil value) ...common\assettocorsa\apps\lua\RARE/src/controllers/ai.lua:355: in function 'qualifying' ...ettocorsa\apps\lua\RARE/src/controllers/race_control.lua:109: in function 'qualifySession' ...ettocorsa\apps\lua\RARE/src/controllers/race_control.lua:185: in function 'runSession' ...ettocorsa\apps\lua\RARE/src/controllers/race_control.lua:234: in function 'getRaceControl' ...ary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\apps\lua\RARE\RARE.lua:60: in function <...ary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\apps\lua\RARE\RARE.lua:24>

Still a very nice mod if you do not use weekend mode.

Last edited:
Hi, csp 1.80 here with VRC formula cars. No settings showed on setups screen, but DRS and DRS sound works. Also tracks get "injected". But no settings at all. Tested with Montreal and Albert Park tracks.

Last edited:
Is there anyway to get the AI's to actually take time changing tyres? When they go into the pits to, they respawn with different tyres and dont actually change them, resulting in me the player, losing 3 to 5 seconds in the pits each time.

Has anybody had any issues with Rare not loading properly in ac?
where it's just a blank box - on the preview

1703434907067.png

Installed exactly how it said, doesnt work.

CSP patch 0.1.79 ID 2144
CSP patch 0.1.79 ID 2144 requires V1.1.5.0, none of the latest V1.2.0.0 Preview Builds are intended to work with it.

For latest Preview Build V1.2.0.0 preview 800 pair it with CSP patch 0.1.80 ID 2363 alias 0.1.80-preview218.

The latest 0.2.X Releases of CSP as of today are buggy and have no full Preview Build compability yet.

Stay on 0.1.80-preview218 if you want to use RARE stable

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back