Rally - Rally of Great Britain - Mon 1st & Tues 2nd November 2010

lool it is good that you are that flexible Senad :D I almost had bad mind that I made you to be in EU and then I am not able to participate... it is bad I am still installing drivers and all those downloads for RSRBR will take an ages :( can be tomorrow made some mid-session as in the evening I am driving GTR?

but next time we will meet Senad I promise you :p

Rally is done! :D

I slept under the SS1 countdown, so I couldn't join to the stage when I 'got up', LOL. So I missed it. At the next stage, SS2, I slided off too many times, and I don't like these sedan cars so much, so I hit the media/photographers/watchers 3 times, which cost for me +2 or 3 minutes extra time. :D :S The SS4 and SS8 also really bad for me, but I think the other stages was OK. Especially SS7, I think I had a good time at Chirdonhead.

At least I completed another rally, and collected a lot of experience about the stages. :good:

SS1, rolled shortly after the start, but on my side, so I managed to deroll :D
SS2, I was rallying too hard, and the wheel suction pads failed :D. It slid
SS3, nothing special, bad Chirdonhead, very careful
SS4, caught a tree
SS5, stage win in EU, don't know how, somebody was talking to me throughout
SS6, messy, hit a bridge and did a 360, went off a couple of times
SS7, messy, got stuck in the woods for a bit
SS8, never tried it before, was very paranoid about the pace notes, braking in flat corners :)

Hey guys my Aussie buddy's name is Mal Winkler. He will be joining us tonight. Not sure about his username but here it is bundybear.

Could you get him to register here? RD has a driver licensing system, and only licensed drivers get to see the passwords.
RBR doesn't really use any RD resources, other than the forum, but still.

Senad, as I told you, you're too hard on yourself. I'm betting you WILL be high overall, mark my words :p. (although it might be a bit of wishful thinking on my side)

Was nice tonight, haven't rolled even once! Ha! And spun only two or three times + two overshoots or so :). Can't wait to see results of the rest, those stages in heavy rain can be a pain.

What a nice race, always love GB stages and wheater, but tonight I was left without brakes on more than half of ss4 and stuck on 3rd gear in another. Anyway, even without those I couldn't go further up.
Thanks everybody who participated and especially one who created it. :D

What a nice race, always love GB stages and wheater, but tonight I was left without brakes on more than half of ss4 and stuck on 3rd gear in another. Anyway, even without those I couldn't go further up.
Thanks everybody who participated and especially one who created it. :D

Nice second run at SS7 - Chirdonhead II :good:

Also, amazingly, zero damage for me. Well, zero major damage :D. Lost the front bumper twice, and there was probably some window breakage when I rolled :D

Hey guys Mal is trying to access this page and he doesn't have access. Maybe he isn't licensed yet? His name is Mal Winkler and his id in RSRBR2010 is bundybear.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back