Rally - Rally of Great Britain - Mon 1st & Tues 2nd November 2010

ALL DRIVERS PLEASE NOTE:

The Rallyesim Server has now rolled over to the new European Time (non daylight saving time), so you may need to check your Sychronization with RSCenter.
I had to change my GMT/UTC setting (under File/Settings) from +9 to +10 hrs.

You can check to see if it is correct by going to Public Sessions, clicking "Display server hour", this will show the server Hour Time and your PC Clock time.

Well, I'm confused now, according to my Timezone Converter, there is daylight saving time in effect in USA Mountain on Monday. But according to Senad's link, it suggests that DST may not apply for 2010.
We need someone from USA to confirm the conversion. :confused::confused:

EDIT: Which City do you live Rob?

Senad has used Phoenix but my converter used Denver. According to my estimates, they are one hour apart in timezone. ????

Well, I'm going to add an additional Session, RD Great Britain USM, Starting at 5.00 GMT, Tuesday.
I hope that is 11PM Monday, Mountain Time.

If that is not correct for you Rob, you will have to let us know.

Yeah, Phoenix is smart and does not change time. And you are right about the US DST, we change at 3am Sunday November 7th.

I think you have the times right for the US to GMT calculations:

11pm Monday Mountain = 5am Tuesday GMT = 6am Tuesday server time

Thanks for the Timezone conversions Aaron, I thought Australia was messy, but the USA may even be worse. :rolleyes:

Thanks for swapping Sessions, it does help a bit, and we always prefer to see more drivers grouping together. :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back