Rally - Rally of Great Britain - Mon 1st & Tues 2nd November 2010

Warren Dawes

Premium
Rally of Great Britain

Mon 1st & Tues 2nd November 2010

PLEASE NOTE THAT RSRBR 2010 UPDATE 07 IS REQUIRED FOR THIS EVENT

All Gravel – Car Pack A8_1 – Carisma GT, Lancer Evo 6, Lancer Evo 6.5, Lancer Evo 7, Lancer Evo 8, Lancer Evo 9.

rallygb.jpg

Sessions: RD Great Britain EU / RD Great Britain US / RD Great Britain OC / RD Great Britain EUX / RD Great Britain EUY / RD Great Britain USM.

NOTE: We may include additional time zone Rallys if requested.

Car Pack: Group A8_1 ( You may choose any car from the A8_1 Pack) **

Damage: Reduced

Stage 01: England – Harwood Forest (Normal, Good, Day)
Stage 02: England – Falstone II (Normal, Damp, Day)
Stage 03: England – Chirdonhead (Normal, Bad, Day)
Stage 04: England – Harwood Forest II (Normal, Bad, Day)
Stage 05: England – Falstone (Normal, Good, Night)
Stage 06: England – Shepherds Shield (Normal, Thick Fog, Day)
Stage 07: England – Chirdonhead II (Normal, Good, Day)
Stage 08: BTB Stages 1-2 – Sweet Lamb (Normal, Good, Day)

EUY Start: 19:00 GMT Monday *
Europe Start: 20:00 GMT Monday *
US Start: 03:00 GMT Tuesday ( 11:00pm EDST (USA) Monday )*
USM Start: 05:00 GMT Tuesday * (11PM Mountain Time USA Monday)
Oceania Start: 09:30 GMT Tuesday *
EUX Start: 20:00 GMT Tuesday *

NOTE: The Europe and EUX Rally will start 20.00 GMT to allow for the end of daylight savings times.
DST has begun in Australia, the Oceania Rally will start 8.30PM AEST, which is 09:30 GMT (Queensland start time 7:30PM, NSW and VIC start time 8:30PM.)

SPECIAL NOTE: Please check your RSCenter clock synchronization with your PC Clock, the Rallyesim Server time has been adjusted by one hour to account for daylight saving ending in Europe. Go to your RSCenter/Files/Settings and adjust (if necessary) the GMT/UTC setting .

* EU, OC, and US events will only be created on request - so please mention which zone you're signing up for. All sessions will be combined together for an overall result for the event. You can only run on one session.

NOTES:
  • Click here to read the password!
  • You will require the RSRBR 2010 (updates 03, 04, 05, 06, and 07) mod in order to participate, please see the installation and Usage thread.
  • You will also require the Car Pack for A8_1 .
  • Make sure you have the latest download of BTB Stages 2 found Here .
  • Teamspeak is highly recommended, and adds to the fun.

IMPORTANT:
  • Please sign up in the following format: RD Name (RSRBR2010 Name)
  • Take a screenie of RSCenter, or save your times, showing your final results at the end of the rally (including the car you drove!). This is in case any of your stages are missed by the server. If there's a discrepancy, please post your times ASAP so we're not adjusting times over 24 hours later.
  • You must stick with the same car throughout the rally - if you change, your times for those stages will be defaulted.
  • If you are new to Richard Burns Rally, we have provided a set of guidelines and links to help you get up and running: Here

Drivers:

Please Note: Drivers may choose any car from the A8_1 Pack.

1. Senad Subasic (mfodor) - Europe
2. Warren Dawes (WAD53) - Oceania
3. Roman Kruszewski (kruchacz) - EUX
4. RobbKul (r27kul) - Europe
5. Aaron DeMarre (smokee) - USM
6. Adam Jonas (Adam Jonas) - EUY
7. Ondřej Kapal (okapal) - Europe
8. Martin Špale (SpaldaCZE) - Europe
9. Damien Jones (DJones) - Oceania
10. Rick Bamford (Lucifer) - Oceania
11. Rob Carr (robmypro) - USM
12. Łukasz Demolin (Maggot666PL) - Europe
13. Jakub Sulej (RIVIVIED) - Europe
14. Mal Winkler (bundybear) - OCX
15. Dariusz Swiderski (swider) - EUX
16. Driver
17. Driver
18. Driver

Our next Rally is open for sign-up.

A much more traditional Rally this time, one for the gravel jockeys who love England.
This time we simulate a full British Rally, using all Stages based in the English countryside, with the Rally sponsored by Mitsubishi. All of the cars in this Car Pack are Mitsubishi’s, and as expected, are very similar in appearance and handling. They are all very closely matched too.
For those who want some variety in livery, there are quite a few nice skins at RallyeSim.fr .

All Stages are gravel, but we have added some variety in the weather and also included a night Stage.
We have also added the Sweet Lamb Stage from the BTB Stages 1&2 addon.

If requests are made for any additional timezones, or changes to Start times to better suit your local needs, we will try to include them ( but within the Monday/Tuesday periods).

Don’t forget to save any interesting Replays and send them to Senad for a possible movie of the Rally.

Please note: I believe that daylight saving time for Europe will end prior to this Rally, so the Start times for Europe have been adjusted by one hour.
ALSO: I expect that the Rallyesim Server will be adjusted by one hour, so drivers will need to re-synchronize their clock settings in RSCenter.

Good luck all, and hope we see a good roll up. :rally:

A little video taking you for a run through Harwood Forest in a selection of each of the available cars. I have included,in the video, a selection of the custom skins available .

And a sneak preview of Sweet Lamb for those who haven't tried it yet.

Is it possible to create additional EUX zone on Tuesday 19.00 GMT? In Poland we have holiday on Moday and I wouldn't be able to drive.

Yep, no problem. I'm sure Senad can cope with that.
I'll add it to the main post now.

Are you sure you want 19.00 GMT though, considering that European Daylight saving time will have ended. The main Monday European start is 20.00 GMT now.

I can't partecipate this time because I'm not at home the 1st and the 2nd I have the italian championship on rbr-online....it's a shame because I was very happy to try the mitsubishi...maybe for the next race!

I've added a little preview video of my test run at Sweet Lamb, for those unfamiliar with it. It's included with the third post.

It's not a very hard stage, but there are opportunities to mess up badly if you get careless. There are a couple of tricky downhill braking spots too to take some care with.

Since I'm the driver, you get to admire the Welsh scenery and rolling hills. :tongue:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back