Rally - Possum Bourne Tribute - Mon 23rd & Tues 24th August 2010

LOL John, there really is no way to tell who that might be :eek: :D

Thanks, I wondered what that looked like.

App.Name:rscenter 2010exe. App Version: 06.0.97 ModName: ntdll.dll
Mod Ver: 5.1.2600.5755 Offset: 0001621a and that it needs to close.
How to resolve ntdll.dll error page says this:

Method 1: If the ntdll.dll error only displays when you use a specific software program, uninstall the program, reboot your computer, and then install the latest version again from scratch.

You probably did that already, but the second one is interesting:

Method 2: Selectively disable Internet Explorer add-ons. If your ntdll.dll error is displaying when you start, run, or close Internet Explorer, an add-on may be causing the problem. Disabling each add-on, one by one, will determine which add-on is the culprit (if any).

Perhaps RSRBR uses some part of IE? Worth a shot.

Guys,

All 19 replays are now converted and the editing begins :) Oh, and I have used Damien's great skin for this as a tribute to a great driver and a nice bloke. Nice work Damien, it looks great.

Let me throw a few ideas at you.

Subaru develops the new Gull wing door design

Why Subaru have moved and not told me where to.

Damien, did you check for hoof prints after the start of stage 7

' Mr Smooth and Steady ' has his crown back, some of us (me) need to really learn from it

Will post part 1 as soon as I can

Cheers

Let me guess, Damien had a close encounter with that mysterious deer on the road. :wink:

Looking forward to your movie John, no pressure though mate. :zip: :coffee: :work:

I saw it in the normal replay and then tried to get it in an in car or behind car but couldn't get it for some reason but it jumps over the car. :)

Uploaded a special from my stage 4 exploits but youtube didn't process the darn thing. Grrrrrrrrrrr.
Am trying to upload it again right now and will check and hopefully upgrade the post in an hour or so.

Will finish the main video over the weekend, lots on this weekend.

Thanks warren for the heads up

Cheers

Man, that is a classic video, sorry John but I laughed myself silly. :D

I'll bet you never forget to check the tyre selection again. :wink:

You get the award for perserverence, ingenuity (I would never have thought of that method to get the car going with the gear lever), and determination to find the breaking point of the Subaru. They are tough, aren't they. :cool:

Okay guys,

Am having a few medical issues but am getting to the videos bit by bit :)

Here's another one to keep you going I was looking for good bits to cut out and use in the main video. It just got to the point where it was easier to go looking for bad bits to remove and then i just said stuff it because I couldn't find any of them either. Hope you enjoy this as much as I did. Rick, take it away ....

Guess what ????

A video, finally :)

Australia first, japanese stages to follow soon. All stages edited, just need to put it together and might use my new Sony Movie Studio for this one.

Cheers

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back