Is this the right place to ask a couple questions before I apply? If so, and forgive me if the questions are silly (sorry, getting old), what exactly does hosting entail? Simply putting up a race event room and that's all? I've done that before with league races ages ago so it's fine. But when I saw the thumbnail my first thought was "oh you need someone to host and commentate on live races? Sure!" But it's not that, is it?

Is this the right place to ask a couple questions before I apply? If so, and forgive me if the questions are silly (sorry, getting old), what exactly does hosting entail? Simply putting up a race event room and that's all
You would be involved in planning the events along with the manager, signing members up, keeping the sign-up thread up to date and maybe setting up the server for the event. Hosting the event is being there and on teamspeak making sure members follow the club rules and there is usually some social interaction because it is a club and you get to know your regulars.
That is a very brief summary of what's involved, and it's a very enjoyable part of being a RD staffie.:D

Does RD host any free races? As in, a series any drivers can join and compete on a consistent basis without having a Premium RD account? I run a free AMS league and we will be moving to AMS2 when that time comes. Just curious if you guys offer any free actual racing services. :)

Does RD host any free races? As in, a series any drivers can join and compete on a consistent basis without having a Premium RD account? I run a free AMS league and we will be moving to AMS2 when that time comes. Just curious if you guys offer any free actual racing services. :)

It nearly is free. At 0.273 cents a day. You can't even buy a sweet for that. ;) How cheap do you actually want?

It nearly is free. At 0.273 cents a day. You can't even buy a sweet for that. ;) How cheap do you actually want?
Well, like I said, my league is free and has been for years. I think most people like a price of 0. Not trying to start an argument. I simply asked if they offer any free races. Paul advised the answer is no. Thank you, Paul. ;)

Well, like I said, my league is free and has been for years. I think most people like a price of 0. Not trying to start an argument. I simply asked if they offer any free races. Paul advised the answer is no. Thank you, Paul. ;)

Must be terrible to be so poor. ;):D

Hello chaps.

I've been forwarded the application emails received so far - thank you to those who have applied.

I will be responding to each email over the next day or so.

Again thank you for applications received so far... please do keep them coming !

BW

Paul

Hello chaps.

I've been forwarded the application emails received so far - thank you to those who have applied.

I will be responding to each email over the next day or so.

Again thank you for applications received so far... please do keep them coming !

BW

Paul
Hi Paul,
Would you please post what the requirements are for the host?
Thank you.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back