Race Department Forum Racing - Season 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turkish Delight in Italy!
R8 Results.PNG

Omer Said booked his best result of the season by some distance at the highspeed circuit of Monza. The Turk profited optimally from his starting spot never dropping the lead and setting the fastest lap of the race as well. He therefore is the first driver this season to make it a "Grand Slam". Ancevski closes the gap in the championship standings to 10 points after a bad result of both Kederer and Lutz. Kederer never really seeming to find his feet and Lutz even dropping to P7 after having started P2. Mark Lintner scored yet another podium and is looking in good form coming into his home grand prix. Laad scored yet another P4 with teammate Utzer picking up the final point today.​

Removing the wings completely didn't turn out to be the smart move I had hoped it would be. While I could blast down the straights at lightning speed, I was also drifting through the corners like a rally driver since I had no grip at all. Needless to say that killed my tyres after a few laps. Gotta improve again next time.

More than satisfied with P2. Got lucky that I didn't get the bad gateway, and that I was able to jump the 2nd and 3rd place starters very quickly.

I just quickly wanna say that I love your post-results recaps guys, it makes the series more “alive” and interactable instead of just posting start, pit or finish with the rest of the thread being left dead and empty. This also makes me wanting to keep putting the effort in to make this series as fun as possible for you guys! :)

I just quickly wanna say that I love your post-results recaps guys, it makes the series more “alive” and interactable instead of just posting start, pit or finish with the rest of the thread being left dead and empty. This also makes me wanting to keep putting the effort in to make this series as fun as possible for you guys! :)
It's what made Forum Racing great in the first place. With the number of games active having plummeted, we need this kind of discussion to keep Forum Games alive.

A great drive by my teammate @Márk Lintner today taking podium from 5th on the grid. Again I got too much wheel spin at the start and let a couple guys pass me before turn one. Still investigating what happened the rest of the race to keep losing places while Mark was able to gain.

As we were starting from the pole, we modified the rear wing and the diffuser to create even more dirty air. It really worked as none could follow our car closely. We are also shocked to see that we past the FIA scrutineering. We didn't even give that much bribe!

As we were starting from the pole, we modified the rear wing and the diffuser to create even more dirty air. It really worked as none could follow our car closely. We are also shocked to see that we past the FIA scrutineering. We didn't even give that much bribe!

Does that dirty air continue to the post too in the form of extra new lines? Noone can follow your post closely? :p
Cool little trick!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back