Race Department Forum Racing - Season 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Said Stuns Again!
R9 Results.PNG

Omer Said continued his good form by picking up his second consecutive win! He adapted his driving style perfectly for the tight and twisty track! Jason Lutz followed him home in 2nd place, still looking for his first win of the season. He, however closed the gap to 10 points to championship leader Kederer who had a pretty dismal race only managing 6th. Teammate Ancevki also reduced his lead to 7 point and with his home grand prix right around the corner, there's no doubt this championship is still far from over. Lintner and Laad finished solidly in the points yet again as the dismal season continues for Wolf and Utzer.

Ha, now I'm first..
For the results! :)

Not happy with 3rd, felt i had the pace to win but Omer was utilizing too much of Tim's tip. So i ended up wearing my tyres in the dirty air. Luckily, i still gain points on Tobi as he also struggled with the tyres. Looking forward to my home race!

We utilized our upgrade package perfectly at this race, but these 2 wins don't resemble our car's actual performance. It will be hard to keep this up, but we will try hard as a team.

Well, that wasn't quite the desired improvement. Was struggling all weekend, and never really got up to pace. Gotta be happy about the one point, it might be crucial in the end.

I think Mark and I finally worked out what was wrong with my car and got straight to fixing what was needed over the break. Finishing P2/4 was very nice for the points. Fighting Mark at the end was a lot of fun for me, especially with the updated package because I felt I could push the car the whole race. Looking forward to the race in Serbia, but not the home advantage that brings for Milos!!

Last edited:
Idemo!
R10 Results.PNG

Serb Milos Ancevski sent the crowd wild after crossing the line in first place today. It was a good day for his side of the Alpine garage as he also reduced the gap towards teammate and championship leader Kederer to just a single point. This championship is proving to go down to the wire between the two teammates. The main loser of the day was Jason Lutz who finished outside of the points for the first time this season. He seemingly couldn't cope well enough with the roaring Balkan fans. It'll surely be a miracle now if he is to challenge for the title. Jimmy Laad managed to split the Alpine's and also pick up his best result of the season with Omer Said being in the points yet again. Old Wolf finished in last place yet again but with his home race coming up it's the perfect opportunity for him to salvage something out of his dismal season thusfar.​

Last edited:
He seemingly couldn't cope well enough with the roaring Balkan fans.
Knowing the Balkans, half of them were cheering for Jason lmao

Feels nice that I managed to use my home race advantage to the max. But the remaining races will be hard, now that we are back on unknown start times. But this is definitely the closest I've been to a championship in this game.

Knowing the Balkans, half of them were cheering for Jason lmao

I never heard the fans from my cockpit, sorry. :(

Mark and I both had our issues, but at least we finished together and know the problem is with both cars. I think you're right that the driver's title is probably out of reach at this point, but honestly, without a win this season, it was never really in play. I'll just do what I can to keep us ahead of the March's the remainder of the season.

Good race overall compared to the last rounds, though not exactly in regards to the championship. It's gonna be close in the last 4 races, and Milos seems to have the momentum on his side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back