Race Department Forum Racing - Season 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah one of the faster races of the season. I guess noon is quite a convenient time, even for people all around the world. I wonder why that is... :rolleyes:

View attachment 509614
Well I can go back under my rock now :thumbsup:
This deserves a remake

5torip.jpg

And when I said I'm going under my rock, i didn't expect everyone else to follow me there!!

Championship battle gains intensity!
R11 Results.PNG

For the first time this season we have a new championship leader. This was claimed by the teammate of former championship leader, Ancevski. He claimed his second consecutive win to move into the lead of the championship by 5 points from his teammate Kederer. Both Alpine's managed to finish on the podium once again being split by an in-form Said. Next up will be his home race so a good chance for him to score another win. Lutz finished a solid P4 though his teammate seemed to struggle this grand prix, only managing 7th. Home hero Wolf couldn't manage to get a good result in front of a disappointed home crowd. Utzer's woe's continue as he retired from the race with an engine problem.​

Last edited:
Getting the lead is nice, I don't think I've ever had the lead in this game. But the pressure is still on, as Tobi can easily get a win and turn it back around. Gotta stay focused!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 27 20.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 25 18.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 15 11.2%