Status
Not open for further replies.
Jimlaad is not 2nd?
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Round 4 - Austria
Results
1621468678253.png

Oldwolf wins again! It seems the Greek driver has finally found his preseason form. This result brings him only 6 points away from our tied championship leaders. Kedy breaks Jim's 2ndstreak, and Benutzername completes the podium (and is also 6 points away from the championship lead!). Tim finally had a solid rate, finishing 5th, while Millsy had an uncharacteristically poor one. (i do hope the spelling was correct there)

Apologies for being somewhat late with the results, but it seems for these last 3 days, i've always found something for myself to do!

@oldwolf @Benutzername With another great race for both of you, you can no longer fool us. You must be going for the championship, is that right?
@kedy89 You very narrowly missed out on the win, what was lacking today?

Last edited:
@oldwolf @Benutzername With another great race for both of you, you can no longer fool us. You must be going for the championship, is that right?
Again, it may sound like a cliché but I don't really think we can fight with the top guys on a consistent basis. This wins feels really nice and I will be hoping to add to it later in the season but it's gonna be tough for sure!

Round 5 - Dutch GP
Sprint

1621526859178.png
It's the first night race of the season! Oldwolf is still playing down his performance, but can he grab another win tonight?
What you need to post: Finish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back