Race Department Forum Racing - Season 35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Round 6 - Results
1622494417333.png
It's a first double winner this season! Aidan wins a thrilling race, while Omer Said and Benutzername used the poor performance from the championship leaders, to climb slightly closer to title contention. This race also saw our first retirement of the season, as the_sigman fails to finish in time.
@Aidan Keranen Well done on the win! Was it easy?
@Omer Said You finally entered good form again, after a rough start. Are you aiming the championship from here?
@Benutzername 3rd podium of the season, but so close to 2nd place. Do you feel a bit disappointed not to have it?

Last edited:
@Omer Said You finally entered good form again, after a rough start. Are you aiming the championship from here?

Our opponents were unlucky in the last 2 races. Normally, our raw pace is behind them. So we expect harder races ahead. We are still far away from the title battle.

Hmm, I think there is some correlation issues with the updated Front Wing on my car. The rear just doesn't feel planted any more, so it must be redirecting air the wrong way.

Hmm, let's investigate. Huh? Dastardly Enterprises? Grr, that wing was PURPOSELY installed to make me slow. WhyIoughta...

Oh yeah it was so easy I can't believe it... no it wasn't
i'm going to self promote myself big time right here
(podium interviews in a F1 league we just finished)

but as you can see... it's in my blood or something i guess

Round 7 - Results
1623009226197.png

I'll warn everyone that the description includes spoilers for the Azerbaijan GP. I just had to make the reference it was too good! :D

I also do love it when the whole grid finishes in the same day!
Anyways, Omer Said is the second person to win more than 1 race this season, as he gets a third consecutive podium finish, in a very close, up and down chaotic race!! This result brings him at the front of the very close fight for third place in the championship! Aidan finishes second, while Kedy fights off Jimlaad for the last podium spot, his 5th of the season, thus extending his championship lead by another 1 point. Perhaps the biggest shock this race was Tim, who surprisingly found himself leading after the red flag restart, jumping Omer at the start, and just as the engineer was yelling: "Get in there Timmie!", he overshot the braking zone with a massive lockup and was relegated to last place.

@Omer Said Well done on the win, you survived this chaotic race and currently sit third in the championship. Do you have any hopes of closing the gap to first?
@Aidan Keranen Excellent form sees you 14 points behind Kedy. Will you attempt to close the gap, or are you just looking to get the third place?
@kedy89 You are now more than a race win ahead of everyone but Jimlaad. Are you feeling more relaxed knowing this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 285 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%