Race Department Forum Racing - Season 35

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon the home race would be better if the "home person" was told beforehand what kind of like 3-hour window the race would start in. Like "here's your chance to do well at home, so don't screw it up" instead of just giving them bonus points for being lucky to be awake at the right time. Or the host is told by the home person which hours they'd like the race to start in and the host can choose any of them.

Edit: no joke Tim
Right should be visible for both styles now.

But the reverse-grid mode will cause many penalties I guess.
What if I (the moderator) help the drivers out like following. Let's say the reverse sprint race starts at 14:00 GMT.
1629967603875.png
1629967678730.png

When I post GOGOGO for the reversed sprint race I'll post a similar table like the second one. This should hopefully cause for less penalties. I thought I might be fun though that everyone should take their own starting times in consideration. It makes you focus more and less wanting to screw up as mistakes like those could cost dearly in the championship just like in real life when you make a mistake.

Last edited:
I much prefer the time table... less thinking! I also agree with Omer about the home race. I think the player needs to have some benefit. Being in the US and having many races start overnight (for me) can make it more stressful.

I also like the "new" tyres idea.

That's an interesting take on the game. If we had new players it's probably gonna get too confusing for them, but since we're all experienced I think it's okay to have some different rules for a season. I'm down

I’ll start writing the thread on Saturday. We’ll keep the reversed grid and new feature race in there. There will be test races to see how things go. After that we can still decide to revert back to the old races if it’s too difficult or too much work.

Regarding the home races, we’ll go for Jim’s idea where the person driving his home race will get a timeslot of 3 hours where the race could start in.

And we're back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back