Race Department Forum Racing - Season 35

Status
Not open for further replies.
ROUND 2 - USA
Sprint
1620217064308.png

A lot of hype followed this race. Kedy was setting the quickest times in free practice, can he convert this into another win?
What you need to post: Finish

Round 2 - US Grand Prix
Results
1620614641121.png

Aidan wins a spectacular and close race. This result brings him to P3 in the championship. Jimlaad finishes second again, and Kedy had to settle for third. The rest of the field was noticeably slower than the top 3, however all finish almost within 8 hours of the race start. Tim seems to be finding some form again, while Omer and the_sigman were struggling to keep up. The championship race already looks very interesting as nothing separates Kedy and Jimlaad.
@Aidan Keranen Night race for you, yet you made the top step. What was the magic?
@Jimlaad43 Another second, proving your good form. Can we expect a win soon?
@kedy89 The race was very close, but you came out last in this fight. Are you disappointed to lose the win like this, or happy with the points?

Last edited:
@kedy89 The race was very close, but you came out last in this fight. Are you disappointed to lose the win like this, or happy with the points?
Happy with the points really. Aidan seemed to be in a league of his own, while the gap was close, he never looked like he was pushing that hard, just maintaining the gap. Jim was pushing the track limits quite a bit with his last overtake on me, was surprised the stewards let that one slide. Don't think he would've found a way past otherwise.

ROUND 3 - GREECE
Sprint
fdcdab7b883db46c6461d37dc1d99b74_XL.jpg
Round 3 starts! Huge hype surrounding this one, and with a neutral start time, it's an open race for anyone to win! Let's race!
Well actually I mean.. you guys are free to race, I'm going to sleep. :p

What you need to post: Finish

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 26 22.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 24 20.3%
  • Prizes