Race Department Forum Racing - Season 35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Round 13 - Results
1626625555731.png
Omer wins, thus keeping his championship hopes alive for the final race! With Kedy off the podium, the gap is now 9 points, meaning mathematically it's still possible for Omer to win. Aidan was close, but not close enough as Omer's undercut turned out to be the superior strategy. Jimlaad rounds off the podium.

Since there was no negative opinions on my post, the final race WILL BE A FEATURE RACE. You all know how they work, 1 point will be given to pole and fastest lap as well.

@Omer Said The gap seems very large so, consider sending me a cheeky e-mail and maybe we can fabricate a racing incident. I mean, it worked for Mercedes.. :sneaky::whistling: Deal?
@Aidan Keranen A return to the podium at last, but you are now far away from the 2nd place battle. Where has the pace gone in the previous rounds?
@Jimlaad43 Strong performance despite the inconvinient race time, but still not enough to stop Kedy. But, you can still get P2. Are you going to keep pushing for it?

Last edited:
@Omer Said The gap seems very large so, consider sending me a cheeky e-mail and maybe we can fabricate a racing incident. I mean, it worked for Mercedes.. :sneaky::whistling: Deal?

Let's talk this through in some less public places. :ninja:

Seriously though, I don't have any hopes of getting the title. The target is keeping the 2nd place.

Last edited:
@Jimlaad43 Strong performance despite the inconvinient race time, but still not enough to stop Kedy. But, you can still get P2. Are you going to keep pushing for it?
Well now the title bid is over, it's time to finish the season off with a win (I hope). It's been an inconsistent season for me and I have been completely caught off-guard by Omer's sudden rapid rise. Time to reclaim P2.

Round 14 - Japanese GP
Feature race
1626786203170.png
Yes, it's a FEATURE race!
Since it was announced only in my recent results post, I won't be penalizing people for posting "finish" by mistake. Feel free to simply edit your post into "start" and proceed. Good luck everyone, let's enjoy the final race! :)

PS: A penalty will still be given if you post "pit" and "finish" too early.

What you need to post:
-Start
(Wait 1 hour and 1 minute)
-Pit
(Wait 1 hour and 1 minute)
-Finish

Last edited:
Dammit, I'm going to be commuting home when I have to fniish (spelled wrong to avoid your auto thingy Milos). This could be a problem.

I solved the commuting thing by being too busy at work to remember to come in to change tyres lol.
(Ironically I was sorting tyres out while forgetting)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 21 22.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 19 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 9.7%