Race Department Forum Racing - Season 35

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's British GP weekend coming up. Don't you dare start a Forum Race while I'm busy :roflmao:
tenor.gif

Round 13 - Indian GP
Sprint
1626479814674.png
Well technically I did honor Jim's request. He's not "busy" right now. He's just asleep. :sleep:
But hey at least you got a Hamilton pole!
Well, pre-pole, I guess..

What you need to post: Finish
IT'S COMING HOME ROME WHEREEVER TOBI LIVES!!

Last edited:
Name me a better duo than EU night races and Omer winning them, I'll wait :roflmao:

btw it's 3am in Turkey rn what are you doing awake you mad man xD

According to the time-table, I was expecting a race on the hour mark. Then you waited 10 minutes, I was just about to close RD because the next unused hour comes 4 hours later. Then BAM!

I'm actually in the USA. Arizona. :D

Last edited:
Looks like someone didn't keep a track of the used racetimes ;)

Actually i didn't think anyone was actually keeping track of it lmao. But Omer literally got a free win because of it :roflmao:
As the start was extremely delayed and we decided to scrap constructors, feature races etc i thought, we wouldnt bother about that start time rule either. Should have read the rules :D

I definetly intended to bring back feature races and teams championship next season. Since the simplifications didn't really help attendance as intended.
I've even thought about just doing the final race this season as a feature race since you all know how they work anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes