Race Department Forum Racing - Season 35

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Omer Said A strong result, but that 2nd place is further away as your rivals did very well. Who do you expect to be fighting for it?

Even though we finished on podium, it was a worthless result for us as our rivals finished ahead just like you said. Top 3 seems quite distant in the current situation, but we have a good chance to hold onto our 4th place. We just need to stay on track and score decent points.

Round 11 - Results
@Benutzername We expected a strong showing from you in Monza, but did you expect it to be a win?

One can never expect a win, the field is too tough and close to have that attitude. But one can work towards it and have better chances at it. Anything can happen and in the unlikey case of Tobis 5th place streak continuing, even the title battle is still open.​

Round 11 - Results
@Jimlaad43 at last, a return to the podium, but still no win. Do you think with the package you have, that you can get it in the last 3 races?
As I said at the start, the championship is the aim, and if it happens without a race win, well then that's a quirky achievement. Obviously, top step would be amazing, but consistency is key. I had a bit of a wobble in the last few rounds and kinda fell away, but let's see what the last few rounds can bring.

Round 12 - Turkish GP
Sprint
1625784693115.png
Well, it's a night race yet again! I am awake for this one (not because of EXIT festival sadly, instead I'm studying :( ), but who else will be awake to take this W!
What you need to post: Finish

Last edited:
Round 12 - Results
1626210766642.png
It was a comfortable win for Omer Said, as he takes the chequered flag at lightning speed! After starting from pole, he managed the grand slam, with the crowd cheering on his win, just as the English crowd cheered our Euro 2020 winners (not)!! Kedy finishes 2nd, extending his championship lead, and Benutzername rounds off the podium. Jimlaad had a strong performance in 4th place, but not strong enough, as he falls further in the championship battle. I mean, typical England, just can't seem to win! :D However, the 2nd place battle is looking spicy.. 2 rounds to go!

@Omer Said The fans really seemed to enjoy that! You made it look easy..
@kedy89 You scraped the walls a few times. Were you struggling for grip?
@Benutzername Who would you say is your biggest rival at the moment?

I hope someone gets those interview question references..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 21 25.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 19 22.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 17 20.2%
  • Trophies