Upcoming Events

Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT4 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Daily WTCR races on Simracing.GP

Race Department Forum Racing Season 35

Milos

Had things gone my way, who knows..
Round 9 - Results
1624091600243.png
We have a 6th new winner this season and quite a surprising one! Tim.E used his Bridgestone tyres to his advantage, on a very hot day in Hungary to overtake Benutzername and never looked back. Benutzername and Omer Said round off the podium places. It was a mediocre showing from Kedy, but he still manages to extend his championship lead by 1 point.
@Tim.E Congrats on the win! Is this result the start of a comeback from you?
@Benutzername Finally, a podium! Thus puts you back in contention for 2nd in the championship. Do you think you can manage it?
@Omer Said Very top form from you, do you think you can continue it in the final 5 races?

@Tim.E Congrats on the win! Is this result the start of a comeback from you?
Probably not, it seems like this'll be a one-off. I'm quite surprised by the win looking at the lack of pace thusfar this season. I'll cherish the moment however and will try my best to score a couple more podiums in the remainder of the season.

Omer Said

Weresloth
Premium
@Omer Said Very top form from you, do you think you can continue it in the final 5 races?

I really hope to continue it, but our realistic target is keeping the top 3 from Ben and Aidan. This is going to be exciting for sure.

Last edited:

Milos

ANNOUNCEMENT
Since the next few days will be very filled for me, I've decided to give a guaranteed break of 4 days (so, no forum race will happen before saturday, 26.6. at 0:00 my time).
After that, it will be the same as if i posted the results, so the race can start within a week from this time.

Note: i don't actually know when the race is as i haven't looked at the schedule yet. This post doesn't mean the race would have been between tuesday and friday, i don't know. :D

Last edited:

Milos

Round 10 - Belgium
Sprint
Spa-Francorchamps.jpg
Forum racing is back! We return to the legendary Spa-Francorchamps! Who has improved the most during the "summer break"?
What you need to post: Finish