Race Department Forum Racing - Season 32

Status
Not open for further replies.
PECKING ORDER YET TO BE DETERMINED
With the first test of the season complete, not much can be said about where the teams lie in relation to each other. Aside from McLaren (who arrived a couple days late and a driver short), all of them did well to prove to each other that this could be a close season.

View attachment 305709

INTERVIEWS
@Millsy24 A nice start to testing. Did all your cars part work out as planned?
@Sasha Jednak You looked comfortable in the Ferrari after taking off Season 31. Where do you expect to place this season?
@Benutzername P3 in the driver's championship in Season 31, but both your rivals are not racing this season. Do you expect much pressure from the others to keep it interesting?
@oldwolf A late start to testing. What was the hold up, and why only two cars?

Next up is the Feature Race. All new this season is the tyre choice for your first stint. Remember to post your tyre choice and to watch the clock as your pit time is based on what you chose! Since this is testing, please post questions before we get started.
We are just deploying are Brawn GP plan. Don't want to scare any of our competitors just yet;):D

@Sasha Jednak You looked comfortable in the Ferrari after taking off Season 31. Where do you expect to place this season?
That was rvery good result, especially since our plan is to dominate pre-season. Then when season starts, our plan is to lose all performance and fight for top5 or worse. :rolleyes:

Okay, now when reporters have enough for yellow pages, here is real answer. We are Ferrari, and me, as a part of team have a goal of winning in every race. I will do my best to reach goal as much as possible. :cool:

PECKING ORDER YET TO BE DETERMINED

@Benutzername P3 in the driver's championship in Season 31, but both your rivals are not racing this season. Do you expect much pressure from the others to keep it interesting?

Well, it certainly make it more difficult for me now that two of the fastest guys are not participating. But i am quite sure that their will be others trying to be up there. I also can not neglect the fact that @Jimlaad43, who won our team duels in the past, made his comeback. My target still is the title and therefore the triple crown, but i never really got close to winning it. It will be a very difficult task and i expect pressure from the others.

The first test was quite successfull, a third place is a nice start.

Just a quick update guys. I am going to delete the fastest lap bonus point. I don't see any way to make it fair to everyone. I feel like whomever gets Pole will be smart enough to use soft tyres and hit the next post in exactly 61 minutes, resulting in getting both points. So, no more fastest lap, but we are definitely keeping pole for feature and endurance races.

Race B.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back