Race Department Forum Racing - Season 32

Status
Not open for further replies.
WILLIAMS, LOTUS CONTINUE STRONG TESTING SESSION
It was no surprise to see Williams and Lotus trading spots again near the top of the time sheets. The two teams combined for the best spots on the lap charts as well as overall pace. The only blemish was a mechanical failure for the Italian Dovisioso, but he still managed to post a time after the repairs. Down at Ferrari, times were much slower, and a bit of a surprise compared to the Denmark test. And again we witnessed disappointment in the McLaren garage, as Old Wolf was the only driver to have any track time. With one final test remaining, can the bottom teams finally find their pace?

Results B.jpg

(Yes, I'm still working out little formatting things. The Pink bars are when drivers used Soft tyres. And no, points are not awarded for testing, but this is how the results table will look for the races.)

Interviews
@Jimlaad43 Impressive showing here in Argentina, but you must be worried about your teammate being stuck in the garage for most of the session. Thoughts?
@Meff28s A very close session for you and the Lotus team here. Are you thinking already of wins this season?
@Márk Lintner A mixed bag for Ferrari this testing season. A good show in Denmark, but not so much here. How will you find yourself back at the top before Race 1?
@oldwolf Again the only driver to finish a test for McLaren. Any insight on how to revive the team before arriving in Turkey?

Make Preparations!!
The next race is the Endurance Race. Please read the rules for how this works! I will need each team to announce publicly the Driver Order before I start the race. From now, you will have 72 hours to make that post, or the team will be excluded from the race. Once all Driver Orders have been posted, I will announce in the thread when the countdown begins for the race. Good Luck!!

@Márk Lintner @oorjit07 what order are we using? I'm fine with whichever place. :thumbsup:
I dont care either:thumbsup:

It
WILLIAMS, LOTUS CONTINUE STRONG TESTING SESSION
It was no surprise to see Williams and Lotus trading spots again near the top of the time sheets. The two teams combined for the best spots on the lap charts as well as overall pace. The only blemish was a mechanical failure for the Italian Dovisioso, but he still managed to post a time after the repairs. Down at Ferrari, times were much slower, and a bit of a surprise compared to the Denmark test. And again we witnessed disappointment in the McLaren garage, as Old Wolf was the only driver to have any track time. With one final test remaining, can the bottom teams finally find their pace?

View attachment 306874
(Yes, I'm still working out little formatting things. The Pink bars are when drivers used Soft tyres. And no, points are not awarded for testing, but this is how the results table will look for the races.)

Interviews
@Jimlaad43 Impressive showing here in Argentina, but you must be worried about your teammate being stuck in the garage for most of the session. Thoughts?
@Meff28s A very close session for you and the Lotus team here. Are you thinking already of wins this season?
@Márk Lintner A mixed bag for Ferrari this testing season. A good show in Denmark, but not so much here. How will you find yourself back at the top before Race 1?
@oldwolf Again the only driver to finish a test for McLaren. Any insight on how to revive the team before arriving in Turkey?

Make Preparations!!
The next race is the Endurance Race. Please read the rules for how this works! I will need each team to announce publicly the Driver Order before I start the race. From now, you will have 72 hours to make that post, or the team will be excluded from the race. Once all Driver Orders have been posted, I will announce in the thread when the countdown begins for the race. Good Luck!!

It was a plan to be as long as we can be on the track for testing purposes

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 13 22.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 10 17.2%