Race Department Forum Racing - Season 32

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, we don't quite have the number of players I was hoping for, but I will have to close the doors before too long. Probably by the end of the week. If you can, please help recruit some new players to your teams.

McLaren and Williams are both full. Lotus has 2, and Brabham and Ferrari are just one for the moment.

Might it be worth dropping teams down to only 2 drivers each then, as we don't have the right number for equal teams of 3 drivers.

I personally think sprint and the newly modified feature races could be enough.
@Jimlaad43 has a good thing going with the Team event, and I really want to capitalize on the idea. Endurance Race will remain, but I may have to modify the format. Either chose to have only two rounds or have each driver go twice.

If we are set on having 10 players, then we will have to break up McLaren and Williams. Find two more drivers, then I'll ask Oorjit, Mark, Omer, and Hugo to work out how to make up only two teams.

Would anyone like to sign Andy onto their team? I think the preference would be for Andy, Oorjit, or Mark to join Lotus, and find one more player for the remaining two.

Yeah I'll move over to the Ferrari if that's fine with you @Márk Lintner.
Ok...Moved @oorjit07 to Ferrari, now only have one empty seat. If you and @Márk Lintner are not opposed to it, I can let you run the Endurance Race as a two-man team. Just need to have one of you run the 1st and 3rd leg.

----------------------------------

In the mean time!!

Is everyone clear on the rules? Any questions or clarifications or complaints? Otherwise, I'd like to start the first of three test races sometime over the weekend.

Last edited:
Hahaha, I've got a friend from Uni who's raced at Kari Motor Speedway and he has nothing but bad things to say about it :roflmao:. At least I'll have had some pre-race preparation for that round :laugh:

Alright everybody!!

The Calendar posted. Four teams of three drivers are on the grid. Let's make this official.

The countdown starts NOW for the first test race of the season! Good luck to everyone!!

Race A.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back