Race Department Forum Racing - Season 31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buurlage tops the times in Saudi Arabia
Lesley Buurlage put Red Bull at the top with a stunning time around the Ad-Diriyah circuit. Ben Utzer showed pace in the Sauber to stop a Dutch 1-2, slotting in between Buurlage and Engberink. Jason Lutz made it 4 teams in the top 4, placing his Caterham 4th.
Lotus have some time to make up, with Keranen their fastest driver in 7th. Josh Roach spent most of the day confined to the pits with horrific steering issues preventing him from completing a lap. Manolis Sigoulakis and Andrea Dovizioso took the phrase "Sandbagging" too literally, dragging bags of premium Saudi sand around with them, horrifically affecting lap times.
upload_2019-1-19_14-0-40.png

@Lesley Buurlage - Fastest time so far, does this bode well for the season ahead?
@Benutzername - Sauber are looking consistent. Will this be a good springboard for the season?
@Jolero02 - Can you give us more details on the issues that held your car back here?

Countdown for Test 2 begins.​

@Benutzername - Sauber are looking consistent. Will this be a good springboard for the season?​
Well it is way too early to predict anything. Test results do not bring us any points. But still, a good testing result is better than a bad one.
We performed quite decently and indeed had more consistency than others.
I am really looking forward to the season. Getting the drivers title always has been my goal but after a good career start i had some pretty dull seasons. Lately my form got better again and some of the top drivers have left the competition.
It will still be really tough with these guys. Buurlage already amazed us with his speed.

Lesley Buurlage put Red Bull at the top with a stunning time around the Ad-Diriyah circuit. Ben Utzer showed pace in the Sauber to stop a Dutch 1-2, slotting in between Buurlage and Engberink. Jason Lutz made it 4 teams in the top 4, placing his Caterham 4th.
Lotus have some time to make up, with Keranen their fastest driver in 7th. Josh Roach spent most of the day confined to the pits with horrific steering issues preventing him from completing a lap. Manolis Sigoulakis and Andrea Dovizioso took the phrase "Sandbagging" too literally, dragging bags of premium Saudi sand around with them, horrifically affecting lap times.
View attachment 286886
@Lesley Buurlage - Fastest time so far, does this bode well for the season ahead?
@Benutzername - Sauber are looking consistent. Will this be a good springboard for the season?
@Jolero02 - Can you give us more details on the issues that held your car back here?

Countdown for Test 2 begins.​
I hope so, good to see i still have the pace after my break. I have been close to the crown before, this year the championship is the only thing i want

The car was just too much to handle today, it was too much to handle today. Had many technical issues( such as my computer deciding to not work), but sorry to let the team down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back