Race Department Forum Racing - Season 31

Status
Not open for further replies.
No need to swap teams any more @Dovi design, you have a team mate.

Well then, the time has come to start the wait for the test races. Hopefully by the end of the two, we will have found two more drivers to join Caterham and Renault respectively. If not, we'll go for Constructors Championship plan B.

Plan B is: If there is a team with only 2 drivers in it, points scored by three car teams will all count for the drivers championship, but only points scored by the first and last drivers in the three car teams will count towards the constructors championship.

It ensures that everyone participates instead of relying on the top 2. But, will it be the first and last driver in each race, or overall?
Each race. It means that three car teams scoring very well (such as a 1-2-3) won't have too much of an advantage over two car teams that can only get a 1-2.

Of course, the solution is to find two more people to race :sneaky:

Each race. It means that three car teams scoring very well (such as a 1-2-3) won't have too much of an advantage over two car teams that can only get a 1-2.

Of course, the solution is to find two more people to race :sneaky:
So if one of a three team has a no show, does that mean 0 points + the points of the best driver?

That would be crazy, it is known that activity drops after a while from several participants.

And if not: Then it could make tactical sense to not finish if one sees he has a bad result.

I think that rule is a major problem and i am actually thinking of finding someone willing to do a two man team instead.

Can't you see the problem, too? I can understand you want to not give the 2 man teams a disadvantage, but now you make it harder for three man teams. In the past rhere were one man teams amd nobody cared. Its their duty to find a teammate in my opinion.

If you insist on making it more equal, which in general is a good idea, there needs to be a better solution.
How about taking the median or something like that? Could be more fair. Im not quite sure, but could be.

Just my opinion on that topic.

Sprint Race (Test)
Saudi_Arabia.png

Saudi Arabian Test Session
Ad-Diriyah18.fab1d3f5d4c7c8a1debb95d2fb4aebf0.png

What you need to post: Finish

Wow, these cars seem quite slow :roflmao: Teething troubles much?

Remember guys, Team Radio is allowed now if you want to tag your team mates.

Plus, I have completed a little history for each team in the third post. Enjoy

Wow, these cars seem quite slow :roflmao: Teething troubles much?

Remember guys, Team Radio is allowed now if you want to tag your team mates.

Plus, I have completed a little history for each team in the third post. Enjoy
i'll let them do this one myself, plenty of time to hold their hand during the actual season :roflmao: (just wanna be the #1 driver, nothing personal :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back