Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

HF2000

Thou shall not pass!!!
Staff
Premium
maxresdefault.jpg

1446052304-roa110115fea-specmiata02.jpg

Welcome to the RD Racing Club.

This week the last event of the 2021 FAT-ALFIE Championship.

For the final event we will go to France where we will race in a rural environment on a 25 km track. Fonteny has everything you can imagine a racetrack should have. Want to optimize your setup? Forget it! This comes down to pure skill and concentration. Whoever finishes first will be the real winner of this championship.

Because of the length of the track there's no need for split qualify.

Additional information:
We use realistic track conditions as opposed to our regular events where we have optimal conditions.

Look at the event configuration to see what they are.
For temperatures and wind, the historical average values of the location on that date are used. Grip is what you can expect from road tracks: far from optimum. This affects the handling of the car and possibly fuel consumption and tyre wear. So don't be discouraged if you can't get close to your PB in practice.
The practice server is configured accordingly.

1639077828935.jpeg
1639077859992.jpeg

Server information:
  • Practice Server: #04 (Available throughout the race week)
  • Race server: S.GP
  • 20:00 CEST, 19:00 BST (19:00 UTC) | 1 hour 10 minutes - Official Practice
  • 21:10 CEST, 20:10 BST (20:10 UTC) | 25 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:40 CEST, 20:40 BST (20:40 UTC) | 60 minutes - Race
IMPORTANT:
  • Blue Flags: If an MX5 driver gets a Blue Flag from a TT, he has to stay on the racing line to be predictable. You can help the TT by lifting on the straight, but you don't have to! The TT driver is responsible for a safe overtake. Losing time doing this is part of the game and applies to any TT. If you receive a blue flag from your own class, the normal rules apply.

Event details:
  • Cars: Audi TT Cup/Mazda MX5 Cup
  • Track: Fonteny, France
  • Pit stop: Mandatory between 10 min and 50 min.
  • Race condition: see Event Configuration on S.GP
  • Damage: 10%
  • Further info on simracing.gp

Useful Links:

Entry list:

A message to all Drivers,

If you run off track, you have to check to see that its clear before you re enter the track. Do not just keep the gas pinned and pull back on track.

When entering the track from the pits, stay off the racing line until you are up to speed. Do not race on your out lap, let other drivers by. On re-entering the track stay off the racing line until you are up to race speed and do not block any fast approaching car.

Golden Rule
  1. If you hit somebody off the track and carry on like nothing happened, you take the risk of being banned for 30 days.
  2. Instead, you should always wait for the affected drivers, and that way you can be 100% sure you will not get a ban.
Track limits
  1. No more than 2 wheels over the white/yellow line without a lift of the gas please.
    You will be penalized if you break our rules
Note: Please use your full real name in Discord. Not doing so may result in you being kicked from the server if an admin cannot identify you as a premium

No, not the Audi, but I have driven a wide variety of cars around there and know it well and love it well too. So some enjoyable practise would be had for whichever car I got to drive if a spot clears for me.
Hi Neal, I will have you in mind if someone drops out. But please have a look now and then yourself.

You're in!
That's great! Have been always great fun racing with the MX5. Thank you once again!
Glad you got in @FabianoRL, good luck at Fonteny! :thumbsup:
Well, I'll do my best to see you along the race at least to one complete lap (pretty sure still seconds away of your pace... ). =)
I have yet to download this track and try it so may be cutting this fine! I think I might need the driving line on :roflmao:
Two. lol

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back