Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

HF2000

Thou shall not pass!!!
Staff
Premium
wallpaper-jpg.416844

31213842953_b11a55acc5_b.jpg

Welcome to the RD Racing Club.

Traditionally, we organize a number of special events at the end of the year with an even greater emphasis on fun.
This time a new formula with two short races with a car exchange (gentlemans agreement!).
They are multiclass events with the Fiat Panda and the slightly slower Ford Transit. But beware: the slower class car has the right to stay on the racing line and has a big weight advantage so I advise the Panda drivers to be careful about overtaking for their own good!
We will be racing a short version of Okayama which will guarantee a lot of action with a packed grid.

You don't want to miss this one so sign up here:
and here:

Special rules:

• Drivers have to switch cars. It is not allowed to stay in the same car in the 2nd event. So make sure you do that when signing up.
  • Drivers must participate in both events. Be sporty and don't give up if you don't like the car for the second race.
  • The events are not connected. There's no overall winner registered on S.GP. There will be four winners in total.
  • No automatic transfer to the second event. You have to go to the other server yourself after the 1st race is ended.
  • No split qualify. A bit of chaos in qualify is part of the fun.
  • Balanced classes. Please select the car that has the fewest participants. A 50-50 filled grid would be great. On the day of the event, the host can swap your cars for balance purpose if you're one of the last sign ups.
  • Of course we want to race clean, but in this case keep in mind that if you crash your Ford into a Fiat, the other guy will drive that car in the 2nd race and get revenge!
Okayama-Piper95.20baeed7e40f55f138faf9356b211ed8.png

Server information:
  • Practice Server: #04 (Available throughout the race week)
  • Race server: S.GP
  • Race #1
    • 20:00 CEST, 19:00 BST (19:00 UTC) | 20 minutes - Official Practice
    • 20:22 CEST, 19:22 BST (19:22 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification
    • 20:45 CEST, 19:45 BST (19:45 UTC) | 25 minutes - Race
  • Race #2
    • 21:20 CEST, 20:20 BST (20:20 UTC) | 20 minutes - Official Practice
    • 21:42 CEST, 20:42 BST (20:42 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification
    • 22:05 CEST, 21:05 BST (21:05 UTC) | 25 minutes - Race

IMPORTANT:
  • Blue Flags: If an Transit driver gets a Blue Flag from a Panda, he has to stay on the racing line to be predictable. You can help the Panda by lifting on the straight, but you don't have to! The Panda driver is responsible for a safe overtake. Losing time doing this is part of the game and applies to any Panda. If you receive a blue flag from your own class, the normal rules apply.

Event details:
  • Cars: Fiat Panda 900/Ford Transit
  • Track: Okayama Piper, Japan
  • Pit stop: not mandatory
  • Race condition: see Event Configuration on S.GP
  • Damage: 10%
  • Further info on simracing.gp

Useful Links:

Attachments

• 1639079257457.jpeg
    1639079257457.jpeg
    9.2 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
A message to all Drivers,

If you run off track, you have to check to see that its clear before you re enter the track. Do not just keep the gas pinned and pull back on track.

When entering the track from the pits, stay off the racing line until you are up to speed. Do not race on your out lap, let other drivers by. On re-entering the track stay off the racing line until you are up to race speed and do not block any fast approaching car.

Golden Rule
  1. If you hit somebody off the track and carry on like nothing happened, you take the risk of being banned for 30 days.
  2. Instead, you should always wait for the affected drivers, and that way you can be 100% sure you will not get a ban.
Track limits
  1. No more than 2 wheels over the white/yellow line without a lift of the gas please.
    You will be penalized if you break our rules
Note: Please use your full real name in Discord. Not doing so may result in you being kicked from the server if an admin cannot identify you as a premium

"Of course we want to race clean, but in this case keep in mind that if you crash your Ford into a Fiat, the other guy will drive that car in the 2nd race and get revenge!"

- Happy Holidays, Love NASCAR :roflmao: (I've been watching too many youtube NASCAR radio compilations lately lol)

Hope I can make these, looks like a fun format!

@HF2000 is it mandatory to participate in both races? I didn't read the rules in advance (my bad!) and just registered to the second, as I don't think I'll be able to jump into the first because it's too early for my family habits. Having to be there in both would be a bummer, I'd have to give up on both and not use the Panda, which was the first car I drove (though the much more powerful :D 1000 cc).
I remember having convinced my parents to switch to larger tyres (155 vs the original 135) once we had to change them, because of safety reasons but actually, I just wanted the car to have a nastier look :roflmao: and boy it had!

@HF2000 is it mandatory to participate in both races? I didn't read the rules in advance (my bad!) and just registered to the second, as I don't think I'll be able to jump into the first because it's too early for my family habits. Having to be there in both would be a bummer, I'd have to give up on both and not use the Panda, which was the first car I drove (though the much more powerful :D 1000 cc).
I remember having convinced my parents to switch to larger tyres (155 vs the original 135) once we had to change them, because of safety reasons but actually, I just wanted the car to have a nastier look :roflmao: and boy it had!
Hi Omar,
Yes to be in both races is the idea. But can you make race#1 if you skip practice and qualify?
We have 36 spots which is a lot so if the grid isn't full, I don't mind if you only do the second race.
But in that case I'm asking you to withdraw for now and sign up just before the event starts when there are still spots free.

Hi Omar,
Yes to be in both races is the idea. But can you make race#1 if you skip practice and qualify?
We have 36 spots which is a lot so if the grid isn't full, I don't mind if you only do the second race.
But in that case I'm asking you to withdraw for now and sign up just before the event starts when there are still spots free.
Ok let me discuss with the boss :rolleyes: pre-Christmas is a very tough period for her due to the field she works in, and I don't want any bad mood to drag on until Christmas (which is incidentally also her birthday) in case she needs some help that evening. Theoretically speaking, given it's a fun event and no winners will be proclaimed (you know how competitive I am :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:) it's about an hour like the other races.

All I want for Christmas is......
people to read my 1st post and follow the instructions (heavy sigh:()!

Guido Koopal, Dimitrios Kouris: I don't know if you read this but I have added Guido to the 2nd race and I've changed the Panda from Dimitrios in the 2nd race to a Transit.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back